Chapter 13

Aishani's pov

I felt bile rising to my throat.

"What the hell rudransh ? Stop the damn car right now".

"What was the need to go to the pub aishani ?" he spoke in a dangerous tone .

"Huh ?? Ab kya hogaya Rudra ? Everyone are home except us" I replied him back .

( Now what happened rudra ?)

"ISN'T IT YOUR FAULT THAT VACHI WAS IN THAT SITUATION ?" Rudra questioned .

"How will that be my fault rudransh ? Infact I was .." I stopped mid way noticing that he increased the speed more .

Were we at 140 or 160 ? My heartbeats increased . It was becoming hard for me to breathe.

"Rudra please stop" I pleaded him , my voice slightly quivering .

"Why aishani ? Didn't you wanted to have fun ? But that fun meant keeping someone's life at stake huh ?

Didn't you wantedly left vachi ? huh ?"

"Why would I do something like that to my best friend rudransh?" I asked trying to keep my voice steady.

"Why wouldn't you ? Didn't I warned you aishani that if you make vachi sad you will bear the consequences ? HUH ? REPLY DAMMIT" I heard him shout .

"BREATHE AISHANI . 1 , 2 , 3 .. 1, 2 3 .1 2 3 . You should live . BREATHE" I chanted in my mind.

"You did that on purpose so that you can make vachi sad .

You thought if hridev saw those marks he will think that vachi was with someone and will think that she cheated on him .

And then you can marry him as you said to hridev's mom that day?" I heard rudransh speak .

DID HE JUST ACCUSE ME SAME AS MY MOM ? BUT IN OTHER WORDS?

That was the last straw . I couldn't breathe anymore . I felt my body becoming weightless .

It was as if I was floating in the air .

My vision is getting blurred .

My hands are shivering hard .

Hard enough that I am unable to lift them atleast upto my face to make the blurring vision fade out .

I turned to rudransh and he pushed the accelerator more.

"Didn't you gave money to the guy to do this aishani? HUH ? WHAT HAPPENED NOW ? CAT CAUGHT YOUR TON -"

I heard him stop mid way before i started feeling everything slowly become dark .

"Isha !! Look what I bought for us !!" i looked at him turning my head away from the laptop that was infront of me .

I noticed the way his smile reached his slate eyes . The way his smile was stretched till the end of his lips.

The happiness in his eyes filled my insides with warmth .

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me Isha ".

"Be my girlfriend Isha !! I promise you won't ever regret it "

"Wait till I catch you Isha".

"Life will be empty without you. And that emptiness will kill me Isha".

Isha !! Isha !!! ISHA !!!

I was trying to breathe . I heard someone calling my name.

"AISHANI ! AISHA !!! LOOK AT ME AISHA !!! Open your eyes . BREATHE !!!