Chapter 1

Aishani (aishu) pov ;

It was 6AM . I wanted to sleep more . But I have to get ready . Soon I was out of my bed and took hash with me for walk .

Hash and I came home and I did my workout . I fed hash his breakfast . A servant came and handled me my breakfast and I began munching on it .

I heard footsteps and I know who it was . It was my maa . We had a lil chat and then I said bye to hash and maa . It was 10 AM . I went to my car and began driving towards my office .

After 45 mins I reached my office and went towards my desk . I began working . Few hours passed by . It was lunch time . I took my bag and went towards the restaurant that hridev mentioned last night in group .

Soon I reached the restaurant and I saw that I was late . I spotted keshavi who was taking pictures to upload later, Manhar who was eating like starved man , Hridev who was all covered up with fear that his fans may spot him . And our RuChi .

Their couple name was RuChi . Fans gave that name to them . Though they never confirmed their relationship to the public , in a vlog of keshavi she accidentally shown Rudra and vachi when they were cuddling .

I went to them and sat . I gave my order to the waiter .

Author's pov

Rudra announced that he has to say something . All his friends eyes are on him . Keshavi was drinking her famous bitter gourd juice .

Suddenly aishu asked " is vachi pregnant?" Keshavi choked on her drink . Vachi's eyes were looking like they are about to pop off. Hri was patting on shavi's back . Mano and Rudra were looking at aishu as if they will kill her .

Aishu understood that it was not the matter and asked Rudra to continue . Rudra and vachi held their hands together and shown them that Rudra proposed her for marriage .

Shavi and aishu shouted together gathering the attention of others . Mano and hri were in shock . Soon they composed themselves and they all shared a group hug .

They all started having their lunch and hri said he has to go to America after 6 months for shooting his new film . Vachi asked if he will be there for her marriage . Hri replied that he will be there .

Mano , shavi , hri were talking to each other about how shavi can get more views . Aishu was lost somewhere in her own world . Rudra and vachi were murmuring to each other .

By looking at vachi's face whcich was all red anyone could say what kind of talks they were talking . Soon aishu phone pinged indicating that she received a message .

She checked her phone and and said to all of them that she needs to go as she has a meeting . Shavi said that she will tag along with her as she needs to buy makeup products .

vachi and Rudra said to them that there is a party at night in manhar's house .

Shavi and aishu bid bye to all of them . Keshavi was waiting for aishu in parking lot as asihu went to get her car . Soon aishu came and keshavi hopped into the car and they began going towards aishu's office .

Keshavi's pov

Soon I and aishu reached her office . Aishu asked one of her worker to show me the products that I wanted .

I began looking and trying the products and aishu was in meeting . Soon it was 5pm and I quickly typed aishu a messaged that I was leaving .

I went to my flat and kept story of the food I ate this afternoon and took my laptop and began editing the vlog I should post next on my youtube channel (yourshavitalks) .

It was 9pm I realised that I should get ready to go to mano's flat . Usually we all party at either mano's and hri's house and rarely at other's houses .

I got ready in white dress . And did my makeup and began to go to Hri's house .

Rudra's pov

Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life . I proposed to vachi and she said yes . I was on cloud9 . I can't live without vachi . She's perfect in my eyes .

She is everything that I ever wanted in a partner . I like how she carries herself . she is shy and cute .

Her dressing style is one of the reason I like her . I wanted my life partners assets for only my eyes and not for anyone else . No offense to those who likes to wear tiny dresses .

I completed my office work and began to get ready for the party .

Author's pov

It was 9:45 when they all reached at hridev's flat .Except Aishani . They all began drinking and after an hour Aishu came .

They all raised a toast for the official couple and began dancing and drinking .

Aishu , keshavi , vachi and manhar were dancing together . Hri and Rudra were talking.

Soon they all had their dinner and got back to dancing and drinking . The time was 3am in the morning .

Vachi got conscious and woke up and went towards washroom to vomit . As aishu didn't drink much she woke up due to vachi's vomiting sounds .

She panicked and went towards vachi and began rubbing her back .Vachi was all drained and tired due to vomiting .

Aishu made vachi lay down on the couch and went towards kitchen and began preparing lemonade for her .

Their outfits .

Black - aishu , Jean - keshavi , white - vachi

Black - aishu , Jean - keshavi , white - vachi .

Black - Hridev, shorts - manhar , white - Rudransh

Black - Hridev, shorts - manhar , white - Rudransh .

To be continued.....

Please vote and comment .