Chapter 6

Author's pov

At night 12 am .

Rudra was in his room. He was calm . No one disturbed him.

After aishani said to everyone not to disturb him , everyone dispersed to their rooms.

Manhar and keshavi went together.

Aishani and Krupa (aishu's mom) were in Raichand's mansion only . As Krupa knew that her bestfriend needs her more.

And aishani also stopped here to see if rudra come out and says anything.

But he didn't even came out for dinner. Everyone

The Raichand's mansion was silent. Aishani saw the time and went towards kitchen.

She heated some leftover rice and curry and made a roti and began walking upstairs.

She thought several times before doing this. But she knows how rudra must be feeling , so she went ahead.

She knocked on the door. She didn't heard any response like last time. So she took a deep breath and entered inside Rudra's room.

The room was nothing like how it was few hours before. It was clean. There were no glass and mirror pieces.

There is no trace of broken wooden objects. Aishani was shocked. Her eyes roamed over the room.

She spotted Rudransh on the swing which was situated in balcony . She thought he was asleep because by his posture.

She grabbed the Ottoman from his room and went and sat right in front of him. She called him "Rudra.."

Rudra opened his eyes which were more red than how they were before. Aishani forwarded the plate infront him indicating him to eat.

Rudra clenched his jaw. Aishani knew he was about to shout on her. So she quickly spoke "mein kuch nahi bolungi. Bas khaana kha ke mujhe plate de do".

(I won't speak anything. Just eat the food and give me the plate.)

Rudra looked at her with an "are you serious" look. Aishani shrugged and gave him the plate.

Rudra took the plate from her harshly. For a second aishu thought that the rice and curry will be spilled and there will be a mess.

But the next second she thanked God that it didn't happened.

Rudra started eating it slowly.

Aishu turned her ottoman which was facing him to the view that can be seen from the balcony.

She started "i know how you are feeling rudra. Though you didn't spoke anything, i can tell from your eyes. I know your heart is screaming inside .

Let it out rudra. Don't keep it for yourself. Share your pain and agony rudra. It will make you feel better".

Rudra didn't stop eating . Aishu knows that he heard her . She also knows that when he wants he will open up.

So she didn't speak anything further and just sat in silence.

Rudra ate the dinner. Aishani stood and went towards his room to bring water.

She bought the water in a glass and gave it to rudra. Rudra took it silently and drank.

Aishani took it back and held the plate and was about to go. She heard him speak for the first time in hours.

He spoke " let's go on long drive Aishani." Aishu thought that it can make his mood feel light so she murmured a small yes and said "I'll wait for you downstairs".