Chapter 24

Okay. Finally my exams are over. Including practicals. That was the reason for delay.

Please vote and comment.

"No way.This is not done. How can you guys win every time yaar?! You actually won more than 3 times since Morning." Rahul whined.

It's been more than a month since Rudransh left for his business trip.Aishu didn't know where he went until she got to know he went to US when Rehan jiju told when the whole family was having their breakfast. After a 2 days Rehan jiju also went to US but he came back after being there for a week. But rudra didn't return.

Aishani thought to ask Rehan jiju about it and wanted to text him first after she saw the note which was left by him, But she choose to keep silent.Because she thought if she had to know then upto now, rudra would've texted her.She spent most of of her days at office and she would return after it was midnight. She always felt as if someone was watching her.But when she talked with her security team and body guards, they said they find nothing suspicious around her.

Everyone in the family spent more time with her on Saturdays and Sundays. They made her feel that she is not alone. or that's what they all thought. Only if they knew how aishani actually felt. Sometimes, Rehan jiju and Tara di, aishu and Rahul played badminton.While somedays they played indoor games like today.

Rahul, siya, Tara and aishani were playing Ludo since morning. Rasha and sahil were showing their support to their girls.And the girls kept winning. Rehan took nivan out as it has been long since they had their 'father- son' time.

"Just accept that you are a looser" siya spoke showing her tongue to Rahul.

"Don't call me a looser. I'm a winner. It's just, i want you girls to win, that's why you won a game in the morning, and aishu bhabhi at noon and now Tara bhabhi. The one who makes people win is a hero" Rahul spoke in a duhh tone.

As tomorrow is Dusshera, sahil hoped that rudra will return for the festival as it's gonna be his and aishu's first festival after their marriage. When he called to talk about this matter with rudra, in reply he got 'i don't know dad. I have a meeting tomorrow and it's actually quite important'. Sahil was disappointed.But he didn't said anything and cut the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole Raichand Mansion was decorated with flowers and lights. Everyone's excited about the Pooja that's gonna take place. Aishani wished that rudra would atleast come home for the festival. She lost all her hopes when she didn't find rudra nor heard about him from anyone in the house. Sighing she kept herself busy in the house decoration and Pooja preparation.

"Listen.Sab log jaakar taiyaar hoke aajayiye. It's near to Pooja time" rasha spoke to all the kids. They nodded at her and went to their rooms to get ready for Pooja.

Aishani was descending the stairs when she spotted Rudransh in the living room and stopped. As if he knew that she was here, he looked towards stairs only to find her in a green saree, with minimal makeup and kajal adorning her eyes, the gold jhumkas that were alluring and not to forget her bangles. She was beguiling.

Neither of them broke the eye contact. He wanted to take her in his arms and say how much he missed her. She wanted to feel his warmth even though she was upset with him. Just as she was about to reach to her husband, she heard a familiar laugh resonate. Her eyes widened a little when she spotted vachi in the kitchen making laddoos with rasha. She gulped and didn't even spare a glance to rudra who was waiting for her to atleast smile at him and moved to kitchen.

"Happy Dusshera aishu" vachi came and hugged her. Aishani didn't reciprocate the hug instead she broke it and wished her the same. Vachi bit her lip and smiled a bit that atleast she wished her back. Tara, vachi, aishu, rasha were preparing prasad for the Pooja.