Chapter 32

Please say if there are mistakes. I'm uploading this chapter in college 😂. How have you all been ? Also, how's the update?

I know i said I'll post few chapters at a time. But think of this chapter as a surpass!!!

Also don't forget to follow me on insta. Just yesterday I gave spoilers. 🌚

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Target : 95 votes.

RUDRANSH

My mind drifted towards her. Even now, as I was climbing the stairs, surrounded by fire.

I shouldn't have abruptly left, without giving a proper explanation.

Fuck.

Akhil called me and said that the place vachi was in was on fire.

I should protect her. My bestfriend.

And so, I ran without thinking.

I saw two people trying to come out as the flames increased second by second. I guess many more would be here as the exhibit was still going on.

What i didn't understand was, how the hell did the fire brigade still didn't come? I rescued the two people, and told them the other way to get out safely.

My eyes were burning with the intensity of fire. My lungs felt clogged. Clogged with smoke. My body on fire. I began to cough. Severely.

It was the second floor. One more to go.

My vision was getting blurred. My legs, getting weak. But i didn't stop. I climbed. Crawled and finally I stood in front of two doors.

One which was closed. And the other one where akhil informed vachi was. After several attempts, I broke the door. I barged in, and found vachi lying in the middle of the flames. Unconscious.

It was getting difficult to breathe. I went closer trying to ignore the fire that isn't leaving a chance to consume me into itself.

I lifted vachi and started to go down. I paused, it was as if I heard someone call me. My heart thudded. But then again, i needed to save vachi. So I resumed going.

I went out and the first thing i saw was, the fire brigade. I released a breath. I saw Hridev running towards me. I immediately gave vachi to him. His whole face red, must've been crying for vachi.

I collapsed on the floor. I saw vachi being taken into the ambulance and Hridev going with her. Akhil came running to me. And he wasn't alone. I saw Stacy too.

"Where's mam?" I heard Stacy ask.

"Sir are you alright?" Akhil asked.

"Mr. Raichand, where's aishani mam? She di-didnt lift c- call" Stacy said making me alert.

"Sir, why didn't you bring aishu mam along with you?" Akhil questioned.

I shook my head, hoping the blurrnesss would fade away.

"She must be in the hotel" I said coughing.

"Sir, what do you mean she's in the hotel? She's not. She went inside. To save vachi mam and you".

AISHANI

"Wake up Isha... You slept a lot. It's time to wake up".

Who's voice was this? I need to know.

I opened my eyes, slowly. I looked around and saw that I was in hospital. Slowly, i remembered what happened. The fire, vachi, rudra. My eyes travelled across the room hoping to find someone, so that I can ask about vachi and rudra. But I found none.