Chapter 33

As the target was finished. Here you go.

Don't forget to vote and comment your views.

I know i haven't been able to reply to your comments. But I will after I get little free from my works. This week has been hectic.

Target : 100 votes.

Author's pov.

Aishani turned around and saw caleb entering inside the living room along with Sofia.

"Have you gone mad? You know what you're about to do?" Caleb questioned clenching his jaw.

"I know!!" Aishu said with dead eyes.

"Aishu, please baat Maan jao. Let's go from here". Tara requested.

(Aishu please agree. Let's go from here)

"Why should she? She will face the punishment for her deeds". Vachi's dad stated.

"It's not proven that Ishu was behind the fire accident" Sofia said in her American accent taking the vase from her.

"What more proof will you need? It's clearly shown that she gave money to kill my daughter and grandchild" vachi's mom sniffed.

"Aunty it's 2023. Anyone can edit and morph the faces in the videos" shavi said to which vachi's mom just rolled her eyes.

"Let vachi get conscious first. The truth will be out automatically. And If i find out that aishu is not how you portrayed her as, then I'm promising you. You'll see the wrath of Rehan Raichand" added Rehan.

"Rehan beta tumhe Jo karna hai Karo. Par ek baat zaroor yaad rakhna. Tumhare biwi bhi pet se hai. Agai iss ladki ki buri Nazar lag gayi toh kya pataa...?" Before vachi's mom could complete, rasha slapped her hard on the face.

(Rehan, child. Do whatever you want. But remember this. Your wife is pregnant. Don't know what will happen if aishani's evil eyes will get to Tara).

"HOW DARE YOU???!" Rasha questioned and vachi's mom flinched.

While Tara, Rehan, aishu, shavi just stood there stunned.

Aishu looked at Tara and Tara reassured that she didn't take it to heart.

"Aunty aap nikal rahe ho ya mein security ko bulaun?" Vachi's mom heard Hridev.

(Aunty are you going or should I call the security?)

"Don't you feel pain for loosing your baby? And you're supporting a murderer?" vachi's mom questioned Hridev.

Shavi held aishu's hand and began taking her upstairs while the security entered to throw vachi's mom and dad out.

"Rasha tum mujhe Ghar se nikal rahe ho? Jiske liye ye sab kar rahe ho, sab bhaari padega" vachi's dad said.

(Rasha, you're throwing me out of the house? You're doing this for her and it will cost you so much one day)

"Kaha bhaag Rahi ho aishani? Sunn na nahi chahti ki kisne ye footage bheja humein?" Aishu was in the middle of the stairs climbing them without paying any heed to vachi's mom.

(Where are you running away aishani? Don't you want to hear who sent this footage to us ?)

"Rudransh did. Your lovely husband" and with that the security dragged vachi's parents out of the Raichand Mansion. Hridev silently followed them as they are his in-laws.