Chapter 16

Author's pov
Aishani changed into night outfit and sat on the couch in the bedroom .

Meanwhile Rudransh went to freshen up.

She waited for Rudransh to come. But this man is taking more time than she took.

She sprawled her legs lazily on the couch and was waiting for him.

Rudransh came outside after nearly 2 hours and witnessed aishani sleeping on the couch.

The way he wished he didn't shouted on her atleast tonight.

He came back from his thoughts when he saw aishani was about to fall from the couch.

He immediately went and lifted her in his arms.

He was confused of how she weighed so light in his arms.

He made her sleep on his bed
Oops !!!  Their bed it is from now on and covered her with duvet.

Rudransh too joined on the bed with aishani who was sleeping without caring about the world.

He turned to other side. His back facing aishani. He tried to sleep .

But sleep was far away. So he just turned to look at aishani.

The way her lips were parted and the way she has vermillion in her partition.

He knew he was attracted to her. But love? There was no chance of love in his life after vachi.

But he promised himself to be an ideal husband and to not trouble aishani.

He made a mental note to apologise tomorrow morning to his wife.

He put back the few strands that were resting on her face.

Aishani scooted closer to him in her sleep and hugged Rudra.

Rudra didn't knew Aishani likes to cuddle. The corners of his lips lifted giving the sleeping aishani a soft gaze and smile.

He hugged her too. And aishani scooted more and more closer to him
After sometime both were in each other's arms. Sleeping peacefully.

Soon it was morning when Rudransh woke up hearing the alarm from aishu's phone.

He off the alarm and looked at aishani who was sleeping on his chest and her legs over him. One of her hands resting on his torso and other one in his chest.

He kissed on her forehead. A small smile made its way to aishani's lips.

Rudransh acknowledged that she was smiling in her sleep.
He saw the time. It was 6 in the morning. Since there is still time for Pooja he wanted to sleep.

He gently removed aishani from him and he started to sleep placing his head in the crook of her neck and one of his hand on her waist and his 1 leg on her thighs.

After an hour the alarm rang again making aishani wakeup from her deep slumber.

She off the alarm and felt a weight on her chest.

It was Rudransh. Her husband. And shirtless. Sleeping on her chest.

Aishani wanted to quickly get up from there. But she couldn't.

How can she disturb someone's sleep when she know how much people crave to sleep?

She slowly moved Rudransh without disturbing him and got up from the bed.

She freshened up and was drying her hair standing in front of the mirror when she felt a movement on the bed.

Rudransh was slowly waking up from his sleep.