Chapter 10

Rudransh's pov

What's with lady's and shopping?! After having my breakfast I as usual went to office .

But after an hour , there came my whole family.

When I asked them the reason of their visit , they said they needed me to do the shopping for my wedding.

I thought it will be over within an hour or two . But NO .

We went on morning and it ended on evening. WOW !!!!!!!

And when returning, they dropped a bomb saying today mine and Aishani's engagement is gonna take place .

When aishani came to know that today was our engagement she didn't looked happy . Okay neither was I happy about this .

She came down wearing the outfit I had chosen. I didn't knew that party poppers can scare aishani.

After few mins we were done with the engagement . Soon nivan came and began talking with his aishani .

I know , this boy got a crush on my wife . So I just thought to tease him a little bit .

I and nivan began arguing . I said "No. She will only be my wife . She won't play with you. She will play with me ".

I got a smack on my head . I turned to kill the person who dared to smack THE RUDRANSH RAICHAND.

It was none other than tara Bhabhi with rehan bhai by her side.

"why did you hit me bhabi?". I questioned her. "That's because , you don't have control over your mouth." Bhai replied and took nivan back with them .

They were saying as if i'm a bad influence over him . I looked at aishani . She was stopping herself from laughing .

After another half n hour, all the elders were having dinner at the dining table . And me and my squad were having the dinner on the living room's couch along with Rahul, siya and stacy and Akhil.

No one spoke anything. Aishani was just playing with her dinner. she was drawing doodles with the spoon .

Vachi forwarded her spoon to feed aishani . But aishani just gave a blank look to her and got up leaving her food on the table and started going upstairs.

To reduce vachi's embarrassment , shavi held vachi's hand and ate the food that she held for aishani.

Vachi's eyes depicted hurt. And I hated seeing her hurt . I left my plate and went upstairs to aishani.

I didn't knocked on aishani's room and just barged inside .

Author's pov

Rudransh spotted aishani at the mirror . He went and held her harshly from behind . Aishani came out of trance and looked at Rudra from mirror .

" What the hell Rudra? Couldn't you knock ? Get the fuck out right now". Aishani roared.

Rudra made his grip on her more tight . He glared at her and said "What is your problem huh ? why the hell you didn't ate when vachi was trying to feed you ? You made her sad".

Aishani turned around and pushed Rudra hard and he stumbled back a little .

Soon he steadied himself . Aishani looked at him angrily and spoke "mujhe nahi khaana tha toh mein nahi khayi".

Rudra's face hardened. Rudra held her by her waist and pulled aishani towards himself .

Aishani struggled to get out of his hold .
But rudra just held her more tightly.