Chapter 31

If you all want the next 2 chapters which i  told that i would release, make sure that your vote is on every chapter since beginning. 14k reads and not even 1k likes? Whoever reading make sure they voted on every chapter

Chapter 1 to chapter 31. I want every chapter with minimum 45 votes. !!!!!!

Only then I would release the next two chapters. 

There will be changes in turn of events .

Author's pov

Aishani and Rudransh were in her car. She was driving enjoying listening to the music that was blasting from the radio.

"Where are you taking me?" She heard Rudra ask for the nth time since they were in the car.

"Are you excited or you don't trust me?" Aishani asked. Even though something said that it was the latter one, she decided to wait for his answer.

"Why wouldn't i trust you? It's just, I'm dressed in a suit and you're in a saree" he replied. His gaze was so cold that a shiver ran down her spine. Things surely shifted. She knew it. And she chose to ignore it. Because it was Rudransh. Not any other person.

"We reached" she said stopping the car.

Ev Yapimi the name was bold in yellow. Perfectly eye catching. The waves of the sea can be clearly heard. The atmosphere is slightly chilly. She gave the keys to the valet for parking and held his hand and both of them started going inside.

A man who must be in his mid thirties made his way to them. Dressed in a normal shirt tucked in his pants he was the manager of this restaurant.

"This way mam" he guided her. She nodded at him with her cold eyes and both of them followed him. After showing her the place he left.

Rudransh stood there stuck. Though his eyes didn't show the emotion, he was actually surprised. Everything was beautiful. The moon in the sky. The stars that looked scattered. The soft breeze that gave a soothing feeling. And not to miss the only table at the centre of the terrace. With rose petals which they were now walking on to reach the table. He took in everything.

Candle light dinner it was. Surrounded by the beach. It was calming. His wife's surprise. Never in his life did he think he would get this kind of surprise from someone. It was always Rudra giving surprises to vachi. The only surprise she gave him was, her marriage. Which resulted in chaos. But the brighter side to it was His wife. Aishani.

'She's not in love is she?' a simple yet complicated thought ran his mind. It was simple because he felt attracted to her. He won't deny it. But complicated and difficult because he didn't want her in his mess. The mess called life. His life was a mess.

"I assumed that you would be stunned. But i didn't know you wouldn't talk straight for 12 mins" aishu stated looking at her watch.

His gaze softened as he turned and looked at her. She was looking beautiful. Indeed.

"It was unexpected" came his deep voice.

"I know. Shall we order?" She asked pulling out a chair for him to sit. Chivalry was something he always saw as man's thing.

'surely my wife's ex was a lucky bastard' he thought sitting on the chair.

She went and sat at his front. After ordering, she was munching down hungrily on her food. He admired her. For the whole of her. He knew she was his weakness. The weakness he wouldn't deny if someone asks him. But the thing was, she is also his strength. The strength that he wouldn't like to let go.