Chapter 8

Long chapter ahead guys . It has 3000+ words .

Author's pov

Hridev was shocked because he didn't expect that aishu will agree .

And vachi was shocked that aishani was ready to sacrifice everything just for Hridev and vachi.

Hridev looked at her. His bestfriend. How vulnerable she was right now. How painful it must've been for her to take this decision.

Hridev held Aishu and spoke "aishu. Aisa mat kar aishu. Everything's messed up . It will become more words".

Aishu just looked at both of them and said "I'm sorry. But can you guys leave me alone for sometime. I want to be alone".

Hridev didn't want to leave her. So he started saying "No. We are not leavi-"

Aishani interrupted him by saying"please Hridev. The least you guys can do right now is being with me . So please leave."

Hridev sniffed and took vachi's hand and began walking out of the door.

As soon as they left, Stacy entered to check up on her boss.

The sight Stacy witnessed.. she never thought that there would come a day where her boss who was always strict and bosses around to everyone is sitting on the floor, keeping her hands on her mouth to not make a noise while sobbing.

As soon as Stacy saw her, she ran towards aishu and held her. While aishu was just sobbing silently.

Stacy heard everything that took place. She knows that her boss is never the cheating type of person.

Stacy also knew about rudra and vachi's relationship. Only few people knew that. Aishani's PA , Rudransh's PA, hridev and keshavi's managers.

Stacy didn't tried to stop her while she was sobbing. Watching her sobbing so much made Stacy cry.

She also began crying with her boss. Aishani just looked at Stacy and asked her to leave her for sometime.

Stacy was adamant that she won't leave. But aishani gave her an order. So she left.

"Just in a span of 2 days everything changed . Her one decision lead to many people's pain.

Why ?! Why me ?! What did i even do to suffer this ?!

Ain't i already suffering ?! And you thought to add more in my plate ?! Why do i always have to suffer because of others ?"Aishani was crying thinking all this .

She quickly composed herself and went and sat on her chair.

She didn't wanted to do anything. She just wanted to take a nap. Because according to her, taking a nap will give her peace in this whole chaos.

So she did. She took nap. That kind of nap where she doesn't care about anyone in the world. Where she felt peace. Even if it's just for sometime.

Meanwhile, Stacy knew her boss didn't had anything. And she needs food to be strong.

So Stacy bought food for her & konocked on her door. But she didn't got any reply. So she just went in and witnessed that her boss was sleeping.

So Stacy just kept the food there and went out.

Soon , it was 7pm.

Aishani woke up. She saw that it was heavily raining.

She just stared outside for sometime. Just witnessing how the rain was pouring with empty eyes.

After few minutes , aishani started applying  concealer and did a touch up on her face , applied some light lipstick and started going out .

Not forgetting the ring. The same ring that she went and choose for her bestfriend's engagement.