Chapter 7

Author's pov

Aishani looked and spotted rudra. She didn't tried to guess why he was here as she also saw the news .

Aishani was calm. Rudra looked at her and spoke "Marry me aishani" .

Aishu widened her eyes. Rudra and aishani kept looking at each other. Aishani came back from the shock and said "Are you mad rudra ?! What kind of nonsense is this ?!"

Rudra replied saying "it's not any nonsense aishani. I'm serious" and moved to the couch present in her cabin and sat there.

Aishani looked at him as if he has grown horns on his head.

Rudra looked at her and spoke "you know that the information got leaked. I messaged manhar on the way to check who leaked it ."

Aishu scoffed and said "what do you mean information got leaked. It's not even truth to get leaked Rudransh."

Rudra calmly looked at her and began talking .

"Look aishani , i know someone is trying to tarnish the reputation of both Miracle beauty & RR group of companies and-

Aishani interrupted him saying "so what rudra , we can find them and send them to jail . It's simple".

Rudra controlled himself as he doesn't like when someone interrupts him .

Rudra spoke " i know we can do that aishani. But how are you gonna deny about the engagement ring video?

What will you say to the media ?! That 'i just accompanied rudra . Actually the ring was for vachi. ' ?! They will question vachi and Hridev aishani .

They will hate them , you know how the toxic fans will be right ?!

Remember when Hridev was just spotted talking to with a side character actress and how she got hate and is now in depression ?! "

Aishani began to think . And she knew what rudra said about fans is correct .

Rudra resumed and said "and what will happen to vachi ?! Have you thought that ?! Vachi is sensitive .

Will she be able to bear it ?. She can't even take someone's scoldings.

We know her since childhood aishani. So we can't risk her life . And they will keep hridev's career at stake once the truth will be out .

They will start hating vachi for betraying me at last moment " rudra spoke the last lines slowly .

"But rudra , there is manhar . He's top hacker in the country. He's our friend an-

"Yeah . I know but , as far as i know about his hacking skills , the culprits information should've been on my table now . So that means he didn't got any information." rudra said .

"How will ME marrying YOU solve this issue rudra ?! Aishani questioned him .

Rudra looked at her and started saying " you know right that vachi's parents will never accept them ? So let's just go to them and say that what they've shown on the news is the truth.

And let's say to our families the same thing. They won't hate them. Vachi is the only daughter to her parents. I saw how shameful uncle was .

And imagine him going through the pain" rudra spoke .

"But what about your pain rudra ?" Aishu asked him directly looking into his eyes.

Rudra's cold eyes changed into the sad ones . All aishu could see was the pain and vulnerability in his eyes .