Chapter 20

Sorry for posting on Tuesday. I am actually trying not to upset you guys. But my exams are near and it's becoming tough to type. I didn't edited this chapter. Please bear it for today .This chapter is full of RuShani ❤️🌹. Also, do you guys want mature scenes of them ? Please do comment. If you don't want to comment then please leave a message in my inbox if you want me to write 18+ scenes.

And i know many of you haven't voted on the previous chapters. Please go and vote. Don't be a silent reader.

AISHANI

My head is fucking blasting !!!! From the past 10 minutes I'm trying to open my eyes but damn this headache is not letting me.

"You know what's the time?!" I heard a voice i daily hear. But who is it ?!!

Great !! Now I can't even remember the voice of a person i hear regularly. What have you done to yourself aishani?! How much did I drink ?!!! Ughhh!!!!!!!! I need coffee. Right now !!!!! But to drink it i should open my eyes first. With the little strength I got , i used it to open my eyes and the first thing I saw was a naked chest of some muscular man !!! Did i ...?
No, it can't be! I can't do something that I was framed...

COME TO YOUR DAMN SENSES AISHANI !!?????!!!!!!!!!! My mind internally screamed.

I looked up to find Rudransh staring at me !!! So it was Rudransh !!!!! Pheww !!!

But wait !!!!! Did we had sex last night?!!

"Don't aisha!! We didn't did anything like that !!! Stop your overthinking right there.You were too drunk. I called home to check if you were there. But I heard u weren't !!! So I came to pick you up and then I found you in the middle of the bottles" Rudransh spoke gritting his teeth.

I didn't replied him anything as i remembered why I drank. Today is that day. I chuckled inwardly. I looked around only to find out that we are at Rudransh's mansion. The last time when I came here, I was his "fake girlfriend who he loved so much".But now I'm his wife. Just how fast things change. Waise change se yaad aaya that i should change my clothes. I'm reeking of vodka.

I cleared my throat seeking attention of rudra who was searching for something in his wardrobe. He turned around and gave me a look of 'what' by cocking his eyebrows.

"I need to change-" before i could complete rudra beat me to it and said "i know, i guess you can wear my shirt and joggers.After an hour or two we'll reach Raichand mansion"he gave his clothes from the wardrobe.

"I'll be in the living room. If you need anything then-"

"I need coffee ASAP. I don't think I can't fresh up without having coffee" I said as I'm about to die due to hunger and headache.

"Come downstairs and have it. I already prepared it" he spoke walking out of the room and I followed him like an obedient girl.

We drank coffee and after that I stood under the shower. The only ornament I had on my body was the mangalsutra. I smiled sadly looking myself in the mirror. Afterall, only she knows what I am going through. The constant guilt of thinking about Alan when I'm married to rudra is eating me. How i wish i wasn't married. My tears were mixed with the water making them invisible. But the redness in my eyes and the redness of my nose are proving it wrong.

'It's fine aishani. You've been strong till now infront of others. You just need to bear people for 2 more years. That's it. After that you can leave' I said what I've been saying to not become weak.

I wore rudra's tshirt and pants. The tshirt was too loose and the pants were too big. Will I be able to walk in these?!! I groaned mentally and went to the living room to find rudra barking orders at someone on phone.