12

if your best friend a.k.a the person you love wants to spend the day with you, what would you do?

head in the cloud and agree without a doubt, right?

well, joshua is no different. despite being sleep-deprived, he does not want to waste this chance. they haven't hung out in a long time. he can't even remember when was the last time he got to spend time with jeonghan—alone.

the dark circles under his beautiful eyes? his pale face? his body desperately asking for a 25-hour shut down? those are minor issues to him. he can deal with them later. just today and he promises himself he will get his well-deserved beauty sleep.

joshua is up early. he did everything that needed to be done. now, what's left is the outfit. the outfit is the most important. as a fashion lover, he refuses to take it lightly.

while rummaging through his closet, his phone rings. he sighs, answering without looking at caller id.

"hello?"

"hyung! what are you doing today? are you free? let's hang out!" the cheerful voice rings in his ears.

"good morning to you too, kwan," he chuckles at the other's enthusiasm. "sorry but i have plans with jeonghan today."

"whattttt? for the whole day?"

"mhm, sorry kwan. what's up though? is it important?" he halts his free hand from skimming the clothes.

"no..." seungkwan sighs, sounding disappointed.

"why? what's wrong?" joshua frowns.

"no, no. it's nothing. next time then. bye bye!"

joshua looks at the screen confusingly. seungkwan was acting weird. but he said it's nothing, right? thinking everything is fine, he goes back to choosing the outfit.

he picks out his top three outfits and lays them down on the bed. he then clicks a few pictures before sending them to minghao, the number one fashionista. in times like this, minghao is his partner in crime. only a few minutes later, the chinese male replies with number two.

"number two it is," he smiles sweetly. he wastes no time to change into the warm outwear, not forgetting to thank the younger.

half an hour later, a black car stops in front of the building. as he sees jeonghan's message, letting him know that he has arrived, joshua rushes down from the fifth floor.

"hey," he greets as he gets in the passenger seat. "hey joshuji. did you sleep well?"

"yeah, did you?" i couldn't catch a wink.

"yep. but are you sure? you look a little pale," he voice laces with worry. jeonghan moves his face closer to joshua's, making his breath hitch at the close proximity.

"oh, really? but i feel great, no worries!" he smiles for assurance. his eyes squinting naturally. you're a pro liar, hong jisoo. you're a freaking pro.

"okay then. if you say so...anyway, where do you want to go? you're the boss today."

the younger laughs, "what are you then?"

"hmm," he pretends to ponder. "i will just be your driver for today. or your loyal servant. whatever you want, your highness."

"oh my god, cut it out. why are you always so flirty?" joshua's melodic laugh resonates in the tight space. jeonghan stares at him lovingly, literally loving everything about his charming best friend.

who wouldn't be proud to be joshua hong's best friend? jeonghan swears he would never take him for granted.

"so where?"