30

seokmin sits down on joshua's bed. "do you want to talk about it?"

joshua, who has been spacing out, turns to where the voice came from. "hm?" he is confused for a moment but soon gets what seokmin is saying. he sighs, "honestly, i don't know..."

"what do you mean you don't know?"

joshua glues his eyes on the floor. "just—everything..."

"hmmm let me see..." seokmin drags out the last word. "seungcheol hyung said they are not together anymore. jeonghan is single now. you still love him."

"yeah," the older laughs dryly.

"jisoo, jeonghan is single now." the younger tries to hint something so obvious, but joshua's reaction isn't what he expected.

"yeah, i know."

"that's it? so you won't do anything."

"yeah."

"why?"

because i'm tired. joshua knows he is tired. he is sick of secretly loving jeonghan. he wants to give up. he feels numb.

but, for some reason, he can't bring himself to say it out loud. his lips seem to be sealed shut.

taking joshua's silent, seokmin sighs. he brings himself closer to the older and wraps his arms around the other securely.

seokmin's heart is beating fast from being so close to joshua. not to mention, his scent is so sweet and calming. but seokmin ignores the urge to have a mental breakdown right now and focuses on comforting joshua.

"jisoo, let's go out tomorrow."

"where?" joshua lifts his head up to look at him.

"somewhere," seokmin winks.

he paces around the room with a dizzy seungcheol. jeonghan has been doing it for almost half an hour and the older is going crazy. he holds his phone tightly as he stares at it.

should i call him? he should've listened to seungcheol and approached joshua during lunch. instead, he backed out because he was nervous. i'm dying to hear his voice.

"han, i'm so dizzy."

"shut up," jeonghan whines. he waddles to the boy lying down and plops down on top of him, crushing him with his weight.

seungcheol groans at the pain and whacks the younger's head. "that hurts!" jeonghan doesn't flinch. instead, he hugs him tighter. seungcheol sighs, blinking at the ceiling before patting jeonghan's head. "there, there."

"i miss him."

"i know."

"i want to hear his voice."

"then call him."

"i want to see him."

"then call and ask him to meet up."

"cheol, it's 8."

"han, we intruded his place last time at 2am."

"that's different...i miss him so much. i want to hug him and kiss him."

"then call him!"

jeonghan lifts his head to give the other puppy sad eyes. seungcheol raises an eyebrow, preparing himself to say no, though it's hard when it comes to yoon jeonghan.

"call him for me."

"BI—" he groans in his palms. he rubs his face. i swear i will never dorm with this guy again.