39

"good work today, guys," joshua says to his group members the moment they set foot outside the library.

the project was given two weeks to complete, but because everybody was busy, they were only able to meet up the last two days before the due date. thanks to joshua's great leadership though, the project was perfectly finished within the time crunch.

he checks his phone screen for the time. 7:08. nice.

"hey, joshua." joshua looks up from his phone. one of his group mates, inhwa, steps closer to him. "without you, we probably wouldn't be able to finish the project. thanks man." he pats joshua's shoulder.

a humble person he is, joshua shakes his head with an awkward chuckle. he honestly believes that it is thanks to his group mate that they were able to get things done. perfectly, at that.

everybody was busy, including himself. however, they all decided to meet up for hours yesterday and today to have the project turned in on time. this shows how responsible they all are, so joshua doesn't want to receive such a big credit like inhwa said.

"sunbaenim, do you want to get dinner together? it's dinner time, and we should celebrate," a female sophomore asks with an anticipated grin.

"seoyoung is right. let's go!" inha swings his arm around joshua's shoulders.

"wait—" he gently lifts the other's arm off his shoulders. he smiles guiltily at inhwa and the others. "sorry, guys. i've got plans tonight. you guys go without me."

"oho~" another guy whistles with a mischievous grin. "your girlfriend?"

joshua chuckles. he shakes his head, "no. boyfriend."

his group mates pause for a moment.

inhwa pushes joshua playfully, "you have a boyfriend?! how come i didn't know?!"

joshua laughs, "well actually, we're not a thing...yet." everyone makes the "oh~" sound. with red ears, he clears his throat. "anyway! i have to go now. see you all tomorrow!"

he waves at them before running off to the parking lot. jeonghan is waiting for him there.

i hope he didn't wait long.

jeonghan checks his apple watch. it shows 7:26. his body is leaning against his front car door on the passenger seat side while tapping his foot in a slow rhythm.

he has been nervous all day and arrived at the parking lot since 6:50. he also can't stop himself from fidgeting. geez, i don't usually get nervous though.

opening his phone camera, he switches it to selfie mode to check his appearance. jeonghan went to the hair salon earlier to get a haircut and even dyed his hair black. he wants to look good since tonight is very special.

he turns his head left to right, right to left. did i overdo it? thinking back to what seungcheol said earlier, he winces as he stares at himself in the screen.

when seungcheol saw him earlier, he called him cheesy and an over-doer for dying his hair and cutting it for tonight's plan.

whatever. he got no love life anyway. what rights does that loser has to judge me?

from afar, he see a little figure running over his way. jeonghan stares at him as if he has been hypnotized. joshua just looks so cute running with his oversized plaid shirt and wide jeans.

of course he saw joshua earlier at lunch, but still. how can he ever not be awe seeing his angel?

jeonghan smiles as he waves for joshua to see. joshua spots a person waving and runs faster.