34

two boys cuddle under the warm, navy duvet. their legs tangled together beneath it. joshua rests his head on the older's chest as jeonghan plays with joshua's soft raven hair.

just a moment ago, the air was so tense no knife could've cut through. now, they are being all lovey-dovey as if they didn't just brought in a storm.

"by the way..." jeonghan says.

"hm?" oh, that soft hum of his.

"when did you start liking me?" he peers down to look at the younger, but can only see his hair.

joshua stares off into space, wondering if he should tell him. i mean, we both already confessed...

the bambi boy moves away to sit up properly, facing jeonghan. the blonde boy is anticipating for an answer.

since jeonghan never noticed any signs of joshua's liking him more than a friend, he figures the boy must have caught feelings recently.

"what do you think?"

"heyyy~" jeonghan whines like a kid. "stop making me guess. i hate guessing. hurry up and tell me."

the younger pretends to think, "hmm...no. i'll tell you when the time is right."

yes, they have made up and finally know each other's feelings. but the fact that joshua has been hurt repeatedly for years causes him to hold a tiny grudge.

joshua seems like a sweet guy, and he is. he truly is. however, that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to be evil. he can be evil.

and so, joshua gets off the bed. he crosses his arm and he approaches the bathroom in jeonghan's room.

the older starts whiny loudly, "tell meeee!" he kicks his legs like a child. "tell me, shua. i really want to know. i'm dying of curiosity!"

the dramatic and whiny yoon jeonghan.

"i'll tell you soon. when i feel like you deserve to it." with that last sentence, joshua shuts the door of the bathroom.

i'll tell you after ten years. that's my payback. joshua smiles to himself.

it's lunch time, and joshua is freaking giddy.

he can't wait to see jeonghan. yeah, they were together until 3 a.m. and it has only been a few hours since they parted ways.

so what?

the two's love story has just gotten started and joshua is excited to see jeonghan angelic face and beautiful smile. he's whipped, but it's nothing new.

he is practically skipping to the cafeteria with an uncontrollable smile. when he finally arrives, he gives the angelic male a discreet smile before turning away to sit in between minghao and seokmin.

jeonghan had the most love struck smile on his face until the younger chose the seat next to his rival, seokmin. a deep scowl immediately shows, not caring if his friends see.

"stop it. you're making it too obvious," seungcheol secretly nudges the jealous boy.

"look how close they are sitting next to each other," jeonghan complains expressively. "that guy needs to stay away from joshua, i swear to god."

"come on, they're friends. leave the poor boy alone, man."

jeonghan rolls his eyes, "friends? he obviously likes my joshua."