25

seungcheol and jeonghan is not faking their relationship.

it's not a prank on their friends.

it's not a contract relationship either.

nothing of those sorts.

they are official. but they both have a purpose—something they hope to gain from the relationship.

the thing is, jeonghan was always curious about his sexuality. he has never had a crush before, let alone falling in love. but, he knew for sure he was not into girls. what's tricky is that he never really paid attention to guys as well (except joshua since he was the first guy jeonghan unconsciously paid extra attention to since day one).

so am i gay or am i asexual? jeonghan thought about it for a really long time.

he remembered he once asked seungcheol and joshua about their sexualities. he was really surprised when the two admitted that they are gay. how come they figured out theirs but jeonghan couldn't?

so one day, a sudden stupid idea came to his mind. what if i try dating a guy? i'd prefer dating someone i know well though.

that was when two names popped up: choi seungcheol and joshua hong.

his first choice was joshua hong, but he thought the younger would never agree. joshua is the type to only date the person he likes romantically.

i guess joshuji is out of the question. jeonghan was disappointed for some reason but shrugged it off.

the other person would be seungcheol. he knew the oldest is more open to try new things. seungcheol it is.

jeonghan wasted no time to share his thoughts with his roommate. at first, seungcheol was hesitant. he was fine with the idea, but dating his best friend was the risky part. the guy couldn't say no to the angelic male though, so he ended up agreeing. he has never been in a relationship so he wanted to experience it.
he also thought it was a win-win situation.

that was how this whole jeongcheol couple started.

jeonghan is trying to figure out his sexuality with the help of his best friend, not considering of the possibility of him falling in love with the other.

however, seungcheol knew since the beginning that he cannot fall in love with jeonghan. he is the type that would never try to deny his own feelings. he is also quick at realizing them, and he knows he has never felt a single spark with jeonghan. he is only doing this to help his best friend and for the experience.

the two believe being in a relationship without any romantic feelings for each other would bring no harm to anyone.

they don't know that their precious joshua is utterly and hopelessly in love with the angel who came up with the stupid figuring-out-his-sexuality idea.

and now that jeonghan has somehow realized that he is gay, there is another problem for him.

his perfect and precious best friend that he always loved as a little brother is now someone much more than that.

much more than a younger brother. much more than a childhood friend.

jeonghan has never been so scared. hell, all he wants to do is run away. he wants the loud thumps of his heart to stop. he wants to stop thinking of keeping joshua all to himself. he wants to stop himself from wanting to punch seokmin whenever the guy gets close to joshua.

he wants to stop thinking of how his fucking lips would feel against joshua's soft pink ones.

because jeonghan is stupid when it comes to his goddamn feelings, he made another dumb decision.