32

joshua had missed this feeling.

he remembers his younger days when he hasn't entered college. back then, all he had was jeonghan and his family. every breakfast, every packed lunch for school, and every dinner—even late night snacks—were with them.

now that he is visiting the home he had missed, he feels warm and happy. there's no word to describe the feeling of home.

when mrs. yoon heard from her daughter about joshua's visit, she was so excited she stayed up past midnight to prepare a hearty lunch for the next day.

she truly adores the boy as much as she adores her own son. god knows how much she wants him to really be her child.

joshua and the siblings are waiting in the living room for mrs. yoon to call them for lunch. the tv is on as jeonghee wanted to watch spongebob, but ends up solving puzzles instead.

"are you not going to watch tv? you were the one who wanted to spongebob," jeonghan asks, lazing on the couch like a potato. the tv remote control in his hand.

"quiet. i'm trying to look for a missing piece," jeonghee retorts while busy scanning the table and floor for the small puzzle piece. she murmurs incoherent words with frustrated huffs.

"i'm going watch something else then," jeonghan says.

"oppa, be quiet. please." my patience with him is running thin. she closes her eyes to calm herself down.

jeonghan giggles, happy that he got his sister annoyed. at least she's interacting with us normally again.

for the past month or so, mrs. yoon has been telling jeonghan about jeonghee's sudden change of behavior. she is at that age.

although bringing joshua back home is the main purpose, jeonghan also wanted to make sure jeonghee is okay.

"joshuji, what do you want to watch?" jeonghan tilts his head backwards to look at to the boy upside down.

"hm? oh, anything is fine."

"and what is anything? choose."

joshua sighs. he pouts at the older's bossiness. what should we watch? lost in thoughts, he unconsciously pouts even more. his cheeks puffing out a little as he blinks cutely up at the ceiling.

jeonghan squeezes his fists tightly, stopping himself from crossing the line. stop being so cute.

"spongebob?"

"sponge—" jeonghan sighs. his sister and joshua are like two peas in one pod. "nevermind, i'll choose."

joshua giggles, "okay."

fifteen minutes into the movie that jeonghan chose just for the younger, mrs. yoon calls them for lunch. the three rush to the kitchen as if they are running a marathon.

mrs. yoon's cooking is no joke.

jeonghan pulls joshua down to the chair next to his and jeonghee sits on the other side with mrs. yoon. the three pairs of eyes sparkle as they see all of the dishes.

"joshua, dear, it's been so long since you've visited. eat a lot, okay?"

joshua smiles widely at the kind woman. to him, she is like his second mother. "thank you, mother."

jeonghan smiles in content to see the good relationship between his mom and joshua.

while eating, the blonde male silently picks up a piece of galbi and places it on joshua's spoon. he continues to eat as if he did nothing. joshua looks at him in surprised.