37

jeonghan pulls over in front of joshua's dorm. he turns to the bambi and pouts as he reaches out to hold the other's hand. "can't you stay the night with me?"

"han, i can't. what about cheol?" joshua plays along with a pout.

"what about him? he has his own bed. you'll sleep with me." he speaks as if seungcheol is also happy with the idea.

seungcheol does not like the idea one bit.

joshua shakes his laugh with a soft laughter, "cheol won't like it. we'll see each other tomorrow anyway. don't be a big baby."

the angel clicks his tongue. he mumbles a little 'okay' before finally letting go of joshua's hand. the younger smiles at his behavior, wondering when he will ever grow up.

but it's not like joshua doesn't like it.

"i'll go inside now. good night hannie."

"okay...good night," he pouts.

joshua is about to open the door but suddenly turns around and plants a kiss on the blonde's cheek, taking jeonghan by surprise.

"bye!" the younger jumps out of the car and runs inside the building, leaving a dazed jeonghan there.

jeonghan blinks. what just happened? he blinks a second time. his cheeks start to heat up and within seconds his face turns into a tomato. a big smile breaks out. he can't stop smiling. he feels like he's going to melting from joshua's cuteness.

damn it! he's so fucking adorable! what do i do?

he hits the steering wheel multiple times. if anybody passes by his car, they would think he is crazy.

sometimes, jeonghan wonders how on earth does he deserve such an angel. people nicknamed him 'angel', but he is nowhere near that. the real angel is joshua. but he realizes, whether he deserves joshua or not, he cannot be anybody else's but his.

if god does not give them his blessing, jeonghan has no choice but to take joshua away by force.

that is how crazy yoon jeonghan is for his best friend.

if he has to turn the world upside down, he'll do it. there is nothing that can stop him, even god himself.

but luckily, god favors the greedy and manipulative boy. he doesn't have to fight god.

joshua is his now, and there's no way back.

but the question is: is he really?

throughout the club meeting, jeonghan refused to leave joshua's side. everywhere the american went, he followed closely behind like a puppy craving for attention. their friends and other members all stared at the duo and joshua himself was uncomfortable with the attention. the younger whispered to jeonghan to stop or everybody would be suspicious (they have been for a while), but the stubborn boy didn't listen.

after the long meeting plan about the last biggest event for the semester, seokmin pulled joshua away to buy some supplies. until then did jeonghan have no choice but to let go. he threw daggers with his gaze at the sunshine until seokmin was completely out of sight.

the angel has been absolutely no of help to the busy preparation. he dangles his arms and legs on the couch. not to mention the most annoying part: he whines every five minutes.

"i miss joshuji," he fake cries.

the president sighs in annoyance as he squeezes his eyes shut to calm himself down. "yoon jeonghan. if you're not going to help, then leave. stop bothering everyone!"