29

jeonghan quietly eats his lunch while stealing subtle glances at joshua. he won't even lie.

he missed joshua so damn much.

joshua indirectly refused to meet anyone of them for the past few days. jeonghan itches to ask him but joshua doesn't like to be pressured. it would be better to wait for joshua to feel better before asking.

seungcheol, who is sitting beside him, keeps nudging his arm with his elbow to the point where he is getting annoyed. jeonghan clicks his tongue and gives the other a warning look. let me secretly admire joshua peacefully.

'what?' jeonghan mouths in annoyance. seungcheol rolls his eyes and points at his own phone. 'check your messages!' he mouthes back.

the younger lets out a low goan and a sigh.

[cheollie]

seungcheol:
yah
go sit next to him

jeonghan:
no, he's surrounded by the guys

seungcheol:
so?

jeonghan:
wdym so?
i'm not going there when the guys are hogging
him to themselves 🙄

seungcheol:
lmao u sound so jealous
but where is ur possessiveness when u need them
don't tell me ur scared?

jeonghan:
im not
it will look weird if i just suddenly go over
and sit with him now
i dont want them to find out abt my feelings yet

seungcheol:
so u ARE scared

jeonghan:
shut up im not 🙄
it would just be tiring if they find out

seungcheol:
lmao u know u dont make any sense right?
you will be courting shua, jeonghan
they will eventually know
also, ur always so clingy
no one would suspect anything ok?
now chill and get ur ass over there

jeonghan:
are u my dad or something?

seungcheol:
oh i wish i was so i can knock some sense into u

jeonghan:
ur a violent man whether u become my dad or not

seungcheol:
fuck u 🖕

jeonghan:
fuck u too 🖕

"hey you lovebirds!" seungkwan calls out after seeing the two oldest texting while occasionally giving each other nasty looks.

oh my god, shut the fuck up boo seungkwan! both seungcheol and jeonghan internally scream at the same time.

seriously, joshua is right there. how could seungkwan just shout out those words so carelessly? then again, the boy doesn't know jeongcheol broke up and jeonghan's biggest realization in the entire world.

and seungcheol and jeonghan have yet to announce their break up.

then, suddenly, someone slams their palms on the table, scaring the twelve friends. jun yelps and leans closer to his boyfriend while mingyu unconsciously hides behind wonwoo (for his height and built, people don't take him as a scaredy-cat, but he is).

soonyoung stares at the culprit with startled hamster eyes. he instinctively grabs jihoon's hand without averting his attention to the younger, "what's wrong with him?"

jihoon glances down at his hand that is in the other's grasp, then narrows his eyes at soonyoung. "how would i know?" but, he doesn't pull his hand away.