31

"uh...what are you two doing here?" the oldest looks back and forth between the two in front of him.

"i wanted to take jisoo out today, and i heard he loves amusement parks so this was a surprise for him," seokmin explains calmly with a smile. yeah, he obviously does not take a hint of the suffocating jealousy in the air.

seokmin is not dumb to not know jeonghan's dislike towards him. doesn't the fact that the blonde doesn't want to be friends says it all?

it would be better if you make a move instead of just sitting there looking like an angry bird. seokmin still smiles after answering the question.

joshua sighs, "i'm sorry i didn't tell you i had plans with seokmin last night, cheol. i didn't know we would be here until this morning. seokmin said it was a surprise. we also agreed to spend the day together before you called. i just didn't see the need to tell you about our plans. i swear i would never ditch you guys."

ditch? seungcheol spares a glance at jeonghan. he's hopeless. "no no, joshua. of course, i know that. i would never think that way. it's okay, really. it's not fair for seokmin if you canceled your plans to hang out with us instead."

the bambi boy nods, glad that seungcheol is not mad. jeonghan on the other hand...

"hey, jeonghan?" joshua calls softly. the boy refuses to make eye contact. "jeonghan, please." the male sighs before gazing coldly at joshua. "i'm sorry. let's hang out tomorrow? if not, we can do next week. just let me know when you're free and i'll immediately make time for you guys."

the other gives no reaction, but seokmin and seungcheol know he is debating.

should he give in? or should he stay stubborn?

seokmin is quick to intervene, "jisoo, if you guys don't hang out tomorrow, wanna go to—"

"tomorrow. you have to keep your promise, joshua," jeonghan warns with a straight face. he badly wants to glare at the stupid tall ass boy who has been hogging joshua all to himself. his hands itch to choke or punch his face.

like hell i'll let you take away my joshuji again. he's mine.

joshua's lips curl up cutely, making him look like a cat. "okay!"

[jeongcheol broke up 🤡]

chan:
finally the gc name changed
but what is this
idk if it's worse than the previous
or not

jeonghan:
wow, thanks for the break-up comfort guys 🙄
and chan, it's definitely worse
bc u being forever my baby should be the
greatest thing ever 🥰

chan:
uh—no.

seungcheol:
who tf named it

seungkwan:
it is i, the culprit 😎

seungcheol:
ofc it's u
u troublemaker

seungkwan:
that sounds like a compliment
i'll take it ;)

soonyoung:
GUYSSSS
ALL OF U ARE STILL AWAKE RIGHT

junhui:
yesh

minghao:
mhm

seungkwan:
nope, vernon logged out long ago
he's snoring so loud
i was supposed to fall asleep an hr ago 😾

jihoon:
he's not needed anyway
you can go to sleep too seungkwan

seungkwan:
RUDE

mingyu:
im hereee!

wonwoo:
hi, what's up