Chapter 8 "Master, go to bed early."

Li Le went to take people to prepare a sumptuous meal for the little mermaid. Along the way, I heard that the marshal went to the little mermaid's small tree house and strangled the little mermaid's neck. I heard that the inhuman sound of water came from the small tree house!

What!

Boss won't take advantage of the mental disorder to treat the little mermaid like this!

The small tree house was empty, and Li Le had hundreds of such scenes in his mind. He came to the room in a hurry, and found that his marshal was holding hands with the little mermaid.

Li Le:.

Li Le waved his hand and asked the servants to serve Shen Ning.

Wow-

so rich--

Shen Ning looked at the meals served to him by the servants in front of him, including seafood and prawn porridge, steamed king crab, salt and pepper cuttlefish silk, pumpkin baked bacon rolls... all kinds of hearty meat, and

then Several servants brought delicious fruit as a dessert after the meal.

Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng happily, and said: It is indeed my long-term meal ticket!

Woohoo--

Yuyu hasn't eaten such a delicious meal for a long time!

However, Shen Ning is a moral little mermaid, knowing that he can't eat alone and wants to share with his master, so Shen Ning handed a shelled crab to Li Jingfeng: "Ah!" The master also eats it

!

Li Le was so touched: "Boss, the little mermaid will share food with you! The little mermaid has you in my heart!" You

know, mermaids are very difficult creatures, with a big temper. Angry, and mermaids are very protective of food, like to eat alone, let alone share!

Li Le was so touched that he wanted to cry. He thought that no little mermaid liked the boss and was willing to sing for him. But Ning Ning never thought that Ning Ning would take the initiative to share food with the boss, not only because of his aggressive spirit! !

Woohoo, the boss's partner bracelet was not given to Ningning for nothing!

Seeing that Li Le was staring at his wrist, Shen Ning also lowered his head to look at the bracelet that Li Jingfeng insisted on wearing. He always thought that this bracelet was a symbol of possession, similar to, if a fish Lost, tell everyone, this is my fish?

The inner OS of the system: I guessed it right, but I didn't guess it completely.

Li Jingfeng shook his head, and signaled the little mermaid to eat by himself, while he himself took out a tube of something like a nutrient, and drank it with his head raised.

The tube of nutrition was dusty, and it didn't look very tasty.

However, after Li Jingfeng drank it, Shen Ning saw a few strands of Li Jingfeng's spirit, which seemed to have changed from red to light red, but the change was limited.

Li Le explained: "The food in this world is polluted and cannot be eaten easily. Only those cultivated by the scientific research institute with the purest soil can be imported." Shen Ning looked down at his food, so these

foods , are all carefully cultivated limited editions?

It looks so expensive!

The pollution-free food cultivated by the scientific research institute should be limited in supply! But Li Jingfeng gave it all to himself.