Chapter 12 "The little mermaid seems to cry a lot."

When Li Jingfeng returned to the room, he found that the little mermaid was sleeping soundly on the pearl shell bed.

    The surface of the pearl shell bed is made of shellfish, but the inside is very soft, softer than the softest human sofa.

    The fish lay on the pillow with his eyes closed, his blond hair spread out, and part of his beautiful tail dropped into the water.

    His hands were relaxed, smiling slightly as if he was having a wonderful dream.

    Li Jingfeng couldn't help laughing, and his expression became relaxed.

    Even the redness in his eyes disappeared a bit.

    Sensing the smell of the big glacier, Shen Ning opened his eyes slowly, and opened his arms towards Li Jingfeng: "Well."

    Li Jingfeng took two steps closer and picked up the fish.

    Originally, Li Jingfeng thought that the water tank in the mermaid room was not broken, but after seeing it on the spot, he found that there were a few dark lines on the glass. It was bulletproof glass, but he didn't expect it to crack. Is the power of the little mermaid's tail so strong?

    Maybe Shan Li Maoxun's actions reached a certain resonance, or he didn't notice who broke the water tank in the chaos.

    In short, it is right for Li Maoxun to pay.

    If you can't afford it, you will pay your bills.

    Therefore, the water tank in the mermaid room is broken, and Ningning can only sleep in the same room with him.

    But half of his room is a bed, and the water tank is more than a star and a half smaller than the mermaid's room, so it must be a bit aggrieved.

    But looking at the look of the fish in his arms, he didn't seem to feel aggrieved at all.

    "Does Ning Ning like to sleep in the same room with me?" Li Jingfeng couldn't help asking softly.

    "Yeah." Shen Ning nodded hastily in his sleep.

    Fish like it!

    Although Li Jingfeng's eyes were red, which was what those people said was a disordered state, sleeping with Li Jingfeng, Shen Ning felt inexplicably at ease.

    "That's good." Li Jingfeng said softly, "Let's sleep together."

    He still remembered that night when he corrected military affairs late, Ningning urged him to sleep.

    Fish seem to go to bed earlier and sleep better.

    In fact, there are still a lot of military affairs. Normally, Li Jingfeng would take advantage of the night, because he couldn't sleep because of disorder, and corrected the backlog of military affairs, but today, Li Jingfeng somehow didn't want to disturb Xiaoyu's sleep.

    Military affairs can be approved tomorrow, there is no rush.

    Just when Li Jingfeng was about to turn off the light, Shen Ning nestled in his arms, stretched out his finger and poked the cuff of Li Jingfeng's military jacket, and looked at him with shining eyes.

    The fish's eyes and tail are the same color, light pink, glass-like color.

    Such pupils are simply too beautiful, there is no sense of disobedience in the little mermaid, and they even match such a beautiful boy's face very well.

    Li Jingfeng's heart beat a little faster.

    Under the slightly dim light yellow light controlled by artificial intelligence in the bedroom, Ning Ning is simply too beautiful.