Chapter 50 General Gou Qing

Li Jingfeng opened his eyes and couldn't help laughing when he saw Xiaoyu who was puffing up his waist waiting for him to kiss.

    Why is Ning Ning so cute?

    So Li Jingfeng sat up, circled Xiaoyu to his side, leaned over, covered Xiaoyu's lips with his lips, and gave Xiaoyu a long kiss.

    The water tank was modified and spread all the way to Li Jingfeng's bedside, so although there was a thin glass between them, they were no different from standing together.

    "Hmm..."

    As soon as Li Jingfeng's breath covered him, Shen Ning blushed.

    Yu, Yu is not greedy for kisses, it's just that I'm just not used to it...

    Li Jingfeng smiled softly, this kiss was very soft, not as overbearing as before, lingering, Shen Ning couldn't help but open his mouth, letting Li Jingfeng go deeper.

    Lips and teeth intertwined, Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng exchanged breaths.

    At the same time, Shen Ning couldn't help stretching out his arms, wrapping around Li Jingfeng's neck, making Li Jingfeng get closer, closer.

    Moreover, Shen Ning also took this opportunity to inject his spiritual power into Li Jingfeng's body, guiding it to flow into Li Jingfeng's spiritual sea.

    Shen Ning still remembers that apart from singing, skin-to-skin contact can also inject spiritual power.

    Shen Ning was relieved when he felt that the spiritual redness of the big meal ticket had faded a lot.

    When the lips were parted, Shen Ning's face was already burning red. Oh, Yu was so embarrassed that he even asked for a kiss with the big meal ticket...

    However, thinking that this outstanding man in front of him was her boyfriend, Shen Ning couldn't bear it. Keep a sweet smile.

    Letting your boyfriend kiss you is not a big problem, is it? ?

    Li Jingfeng was also very sweet in his heart. Not only did Ningning ask for a kiss with him, but he also took the initiative to heal himself. Xiaoyu is really a little angel, right?

    There are so many people in this world, but only Ningning is so kind to him, caring about him in every possible way, worrying about his mental disorder.

    Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand and touched Xiaoyu's side face: "Does Ning Ning want to sleep with me?" "

    Ah." Shen Ning nodded.

    Li Jingfeng said: "Then Ningning move the shell bed closer to sleep."

    "Okay!"

    So Shen Ning swam back to move the shell bed, Li Jingfeng watched it amusedly in the dark, and smiled lowly.

    Laugh, what are you laughing at?

    Hate.

    But the fish is sweet in heart.

    Shen Ning got into the shell bed, didn't let the shell bed close, and floated to sleep next to Li Jingfeng's bed.

    Both of them were a little excited.

    Li Jingfeng's heartbeat was also a little fast.

    Although the two of them had already slept on the same bed on the starship, at that time Li Jingfeng wanted to protect the little fish more, thinking about how to quickly solve the star beast and bring the little fish home, the atmosphere was tense, but now the relaxed The status is not the same.