Chapter 112 Were they married too soon?

In fact, this matter was done very early, when Li Jingfeng asked many little mermaids for their opinions.

    Because the little mermaids are basically adopted by soldiers with military merits. Later, the three legions under Li Jingfeng's command adopted little mermaids one after another. I heard that the marshal wanted to find the little mermaid to test the mecha, and almost all the little mermaids came.

    The beautiful little mermaid looked left and right holding the portable mechs. These mechas are like blingbling metal clothes.

    In order to take care of the little mermaids, different colors are designed for them.

    Of course, the color of the mecha can be changed. When in danger, it can be adjusted to the environment color, or when the legion needs to be integrated, it can be adjusted to the same color to avoid accidental injury.

    The little mermaids were very happy.

    Everyone rushed to try out the portable mechs, which looked like some kind of warrior armor, and the little mermaids were very happy.

    Who doesn't love Gundams?

    What's more, this is not a Gundam, but I have transformed into a Gundam!

    Shen Ning watched the little mermaids happy, and she was also happy.

    He also put on his own portable mecha, which Li Jingfeng specially asked someone to customize according to Xiaoyu's figure and operating habits.

    Shen Ning put his arms into the clothes, and slowly his whole body got into the clothes.

    The mechas of other little mermaids are transformed into the shape of a fish tail, which is convenient for them to wear.

    Shen Ning's mental power was connected to the mecha, and soon, he received a feedback from the mecha: "Hello, master, I am your portable mecha Q2301-III! Please enter your information!" Such intelligence can

    return OK! ?

    Shen Ning felt that the fluency of the other party's communication was almost comparable to that of Hei Yao!

    "Hello." Shen Ning smiled, "My name is Shen Ning."

    "Now enter your irises...Please try not to blink your eyes."

    "The entry is complete... Please give me a name."

    "Hmm..." Shen Ning pouted, tilted her head and thought for a while, "Let's call it Baixue!"

    Because I came from the glacier and snow field, yes Snow has a special feeling, and the big meal ticket also has the smell of ice and snow, and the second hometown of the big meal ticket is also snowing.

    Although Polaris is the second hometown of the big meal ticket, Shen Ning knows that, in a sense, the big meal ticket has a more sense of belonging there than here.

    Li Jingfeng smiled and watched Shen Ning communicate with his mecha.

    It's great that Ning Ning finally has her own little mecha.

    The smart terminal uploaded a message from Hei Yao, who said that he also wanted to connect with "Bai Xue"!

    Li Jingfeng couldn't help laughing, he bowed his head and replied to Hei Yao: "When I have time, I will help you."

    Hei Yao didn't say anything more, but Li Jingfeng felt Hei Yao's spiritual fluctuations, and he was looking forward to it.

    Shen Ning used the mecha to operate it. Although he got the portable mecha earlier, he didn't use it much. He began to use the mecha to practice flying, goose steps, difficult maneuvers, etc., and also tried the mecha. weapon system.