Chapter 53 Wedding Night

"Also..." Shen Ning said, "Actually, the vegetables I grow have the effect of restoring the spiritual sea, and can reduce the disorder of the imperial people." "Yes." Li Jingfeng nodded, as if not surprised,

" I know."

Huh?

ah? ?

How did you know about this big meal ticket!

I didn't say it myself!

Moreover, a lot of pure vegetables are eaten mixed. Even if there is a problem, it is not easy to detect it, or I think it is the effect of the vegetables developed by the research.

Li Jingfeng smiled, and couldn't hide his love for Xiaoyu in his heart. He said, "I noticed something wrong when I ate it for the first time. It's better than the food sent out above." "When was that determined?

" What about it?" Shen Ning asked.

"The second time." Li Jingfeng said.

Damn, found out the second time? ! !

As expected of the First Marshal! ! !

It turned out that what I carefully hid, others already knew about it!

Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng with a puffy face, should he be said to be too smart, or too powerful?

Anyway, this man is against the sky!

Knows everything, understands everything, and is, still so powerful!

Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand, and pinched Xiaoyu's face lovingly.

"Hey." Shen Ning smiled. In fact, I was just joking when I said that I was angry. Also, I deliberately didn't speak at that time. Even if the big meal ticket is misunderstood, it's normal. Yu is not really unhappy .

On the contrary, it feels so sweet.

There was something wrong with my tail, which turned into legs. Li Jingfeng discovered it immediately, and came to find him, broke the camera, and used his body to protect himself.

"Hmph." But Shen Ning still said deliberately, acting like a baby with Li Jingfeng.

Li Jingfeng hugged the fish in his arms.

Now that it's out of the way, the matter of pure vegetables can also be put on the agenda openly.

"I want to share the pure vegetables with my subordinates." Li Jingfeng said while stroking Xiaoyu's body.

"Okay!"

Just in time, let Zhang Qian and the others take some away today.

Li Jingfeng's hands raged on her body, and Li Jingfeng stroked her back, and Shen Ning only realized later...that she had no clothes on at all.

It's nothing when it's a fish. Anyway, the lower body is a big tail, and there... it's also hidden under the scales.

But now the tail has become legs, and the fish can be said to be naked! !

Only a wedding dress! !

This white semi-open translucent mermaid skirt is even more frightening!

Shen Ning's face turned red strangely, he just stared at Li Jingfeng in a daze, raised his hand belatedly, and covered his chest, after thinking about it, he felt that the bottom was more important, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to the Next, try to protect it.

God, what a shameful and frightening picture this is!

The fish's face was flushed with dripping blood.