Chapter 81

The spaceship they took soon arrived at the location of the queen mother's palace, the asteroid Afrey.

    The asteroid Afrey is an asteroid not very far from the Emperor Star, orbiting a planet near the Emperor Star.

    The climate here is completely different from that of Polaris and Snow Star. The birds are singing and the flowers are fragrant, fresh and pleasant, these are the two extremes.

    Knowing that the two were coming, the Queen Mother had already sent someone to wait at the gate of Afrei Palace.

    The building of Afrey Palace is very beautiful and magnificent, with a white background, surrounded by many white pillars, and an angel fountain in the center.

    All kinds of flowers are planted around the palace, most of which are pink. Shen Ning recognized it as a rose species, probably some kind of rose or rose.

    "Marshal, madam." The guard saluted the two of them.

    They followed the attendants who came to pick them up, and even the air was filled with a sweet fragrance.

    "Wow." Shen Ning kept looking around.

    really beautiful!

    Li Jingfeng clenched Xiaoyu's hand and smiled slightly: "Ningning likes it."

    "I like it!" Shen Ning nodded hastily, of course he likes such a beautiful palace!

    Li Jingfeng said: "From then on, I will build a palace with the same style for Ning Ning."

    "Ah."

    Is this also okay?

    Yu was a little embarrassed. In fact, he just expressed his appreciation. He didn't expect to build one for himself for the big meal ticket.

    Build on Snow Planet? It seems to be good, but it is a bit cold, and it may not be able to achieve the fragrance of birds and flowers unless it is equipped with technology.

    Li Jingfeng seemed to see through Xiaoyu's thoughts: "I have several other planets under my name, some with suitable climates." "

    Wow!" That's great! Shen Ning's eyes showed anticipation.

    Seeing Xiaoyu happy, Li Jingfeng was happy, he smiled, and led Shen Ning directly into the main hall of the Empress Dowager Afrey's palace.

    In the hall, the Queen Mother Yun Leiya had been sitting and waiting for a long time. Seeing them coming, Yun Leiya stepped down from the white throne inlaid with precious stones.

    "Feng'er, you're here." Yun Leiya's posture was still very dignified, but her eyes clearly showed excitement.

    "Aunt Leiya." Li Jingfeng nodded, and responded with a gentle voice.

    The tears in Yun Leiya's eyes flickered, no one called her by her name like that for a long time.

    "Your Majesty used to call me Aya." There was emotion and nostalgia in her tone.

    Now, there is no one who can call her Aya anymore.

    She has a partner now, but it's just to relieve her loneliness, and being with the soul of the former majesty is incomparable.

    "Your Majesty has passed away, Aunt Leiya still has to live a good life." Li Jingfeng comforted.

    Yun Leiya nodded, she naturally knows these reasons, as long as she is well, not causing trouble to Li Jingfeng and the others, and not worrying the empire, is the greatest contribution.