Chapter 108 Shen Ning was holding the braid of his shirt

As soon as the other party spoke, Shen Ning was stunned.

    He showed a confused look, that is to say, he couldn't understand, his mind couldn't turn, he couldn't help but look at Li Jingfeng, kid... kid?

    Does that mean I'm his child?

    Shen Ning's helplessness made Li Jingfeng feel distressed.

    Shen Ning's long blond hair draped over his shoulders, and his beautiful pink pupils were full of confusion, with some longing, hope and fear, Dad, is this something he deserves?

    After all, the fish is a little solitary fish that was helpless in the previous life...

    A fish is born in the water without a father or a mother. Unlike humans, he can only watch the sunrise and sunset, the tide rise and fall put out.

    Find food by yourself, please yourself, talk to yourself, and comfort yourself.

    Even in this world... Although he has a big meal ticket to accompany him and two elders who care about him, he still has no parents.

    Shen Ning was a little frightened, with a more timid mood close to the nostalgia, and feared that he had heard it wrong.

    Only a child can open this device, really, is the fish his baby?

    Also... this device is here, the mature mermaid in front of him is so sad, think about what he has experienced...

    Shen Ning's eyes were stained with tears, a little sour.

    He was a little afraid to look at it.

    Dad, is Dad still alive? Is this the last image of Dad before his death?

    A pair of warm hands held Shen Ning, and Li Jingfeng accompanied Shen Ning to continue watching.

    He didn't speak, but both of them knew that this was the image left by Shen Ning's possible mermaid father. If they wanted to find out the truth, they had to watch it.

    With Li Jingfeng's aura by his side, Shen Ning gradually became less afraid.

    As long as you have a big meal ticket, you will have infinite courage in your heart.

    And...

    Shen Ning blinked, and carefully looked at the long-haired mermaid in front of him. Although the image of the mermaid was light blue, Shen Ning felt inexplicably that his hair was actually golden, just like her own.

    In addition, the appearance of the mermaid in front of me always feels very familiar...like...a person I have seen before, but Shen Ning can't remember who it is for a while.

    A face flashed in front of him, but Shen Ning quickly rejected it.

    Or look at the records first.

    This device is obviously a recording device, with a high probability of recording some events that happened that year.

    The 3D image walked away, and the scenes recorded in reality spread before Shen Ning's eyes.

    It turned out that there was more than one mermaid imprisoned here, not only the fish that claimed to be Shen Ning's father, but also another strong and beautiful mermaid!

    "Then... is that my father?" Shen Ning murmured, subconsciously grabbing Li Jingfeng's hands.

    Li Jingfeng also looked at the picture in the video seriously, giving Shen Ning strength.