Chapter 67 Give it to my precious wife

"Let's look outside the door!" Shen Ning said.

    "Okay, okay!" Li Le was the first to respond.

    Li Jingfeng stood up and led everyone towards the door with a smile.

    There is a step outside the door, which is very suitable for sitting and watching the fireworks.

    So everyone cleaned the steps and sat down, watching the clusters of fireworks rising into the sky in front of them in the heavy snow and white snow.

    The fireworks exploded in the sky, scattering fiery trees and silver flowers all over the ground.

    They were twinkling in the sky, Shen Ning felt that these fireworks turned into bright dots, some of them looked like stars.

    So beautiful.

    It's been a long time, I haven't seen such fireworks for a long time.

    In the previous life, before the great genetic mutation, humans would occasionally set off fireworks, but not many.

    After the big mutation, there is no trace even more, and survival has become a problem. Who is in the mood to let go?

    But now, Shen Ning saw the fireworks again. Apart from being excited and feeling beautiful, Shen Ning was also shocked.

    Fireworks - this ancient entertainment, the beautiful elves born to celebrate festivals, have continued from ancient times to the interstellar era, and have not stopped.

    Some fireworks are small, but very beautiful, and some fireworks occupy half of the sky after they explode in the air, as magnificent as a huge spark of fire.

    Shen Ning was very excited, wishing to put one in his own hands. At this time, something was stuffed in his hand. Shen Ning looked up and saw that it was Li Jingfeng who put a cold fireworks in his hand.

    "Ah, this is it." Shen Ning looked at the small stick in his hand, and the fireworks spread and bloomed at the end of the stick.

    The fireworks flutter wantonly, blending with the falling snow floating around, like a blooming golden chrysanthemum.

    Shen Ning was very happy, he saw that there was also a flower in the hand of the big meal ticket, which was very suitable for him, shining in the snow.

    "I like this gift." Shen Ning said with satisfaction, her eyes sparkling.

    Like it?

    Li Jingfeng thought to himself, what is this, he wants to give Ningning a bigger gift.

    Fireworks will eventually go out and return to dust, but Mineral Star is close to eternity.

    It can be mined continuously, and the mined crystal ore is used by Ning Ning alone, so it should be inexhaustible. In addition, even if Ning Ning can't use it up, the mined crystal ore will not be damaged.

    Even, Ning Ning got tired of absorbing this one, so he bought another one for Ning Ning.

    Shen Ning saw what Li Jingfeng was thinking, and hurriedly interrupted: "Ah, don't waste money!"

    Snow mines are fine, he likes snow very much!

    Because it tastes the same as a big meal ticket, and it also tastes the same as my hometown! He won't get bored!

    Li Jingfeng rubbed Shen Ning's hair: "Okay, we'll talk about it later."

    Anyway, his money belongs to Xiaoyu.