Chapter 115 Came to the bottom of the sea with Li Jingfeng!

The cubs appeared in the camera, blinking their big eyes at Shen Ning.

    I haven't seen you for a day, I miss my dad!

    So the two little mermaids grabbed their brother's horns and tried to look into the screen.

    Dad?

    Hehe, I see, hehehe.

    Daddy is beautiful!

    It looks good!

    Shen Ning also thinks that her baby is the cutest cub in the world!

    "What did you guys do today?"

    "Learned arithmetic from auntie." The cubs spoke enthusiastically.

    In the picture, the hair of the two little mermaid cubs is quite long, reaching to the shoulders. Although the fish are not big, the whole little fish is very cute!

    Holding the smart terminal, Shen Ning almost melted.

    He quietly raised his eyes to look at the big meal ticket, the big meal ticket has the same expression as himself, hehe.

    After talking with the cubs for a while, Shen Ning said: "Okay, dad and eldest dad are going to bed!

    " Sleep soundly!"

    "Aww~~~"

    I have to say that the cubs are very smart, and the genes of the imperial people are also very strong, and they can already speak simple communication~

    Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng, Li Jingfeng Stretching out his arms to surround him, he said softly, "These are inseparable from Ningning's genes." The

    mermaid's genes are recognized as excellent, and neither the imperial people nor the star beasts can reach the height of mermaid healing. Their spiritual ocean is incomparably vast, and they have a tolerance that no other species can match.

    "That's why, hundreds of years ago, both the empire and the federation were ruled by mermaids."

    Shen Ning held his chin and thought for a while, and it seemed that the big meal ticket was right.

    After the communication was hung up, Shen Ning turned off the light, leaving only a small night light.

    The two looked at each other in the dark, and smiled lightly, Li Jingfeng pressed up, and Shen Ning put his arms around his neck.

    A night of sweetness.

    Shen Ning fell into a sweet dreamland.

    Drowsy, Shen Ning had a dream.

    In the dream, he seemed to be at the bottom of the sea, where there was a majestic and majestic palace, and he also saw the scepter, treasures, inheritance and other things in the palace... This dream was so real, so real that he could feel himself on the scene, even Shen

    Ning It feels like something deep inside is calling.

    Is this the palace of the mermaid clan?

    Where is it?

    Is it the one Yan said?

    Shen Ning couldn't be sure for the time being.

    Shen Ning woke up from the dream, Li Jingfeng had already come in with breakfast.

    "Are you awake?" Li Jingfeng asked.

    "En." Shen Ning smiled.

    Li Jingfeng put the food on the table: "Then get up and wash up and have breakfast."