Chapter 62 Absorbing Mental Power

Shen Ning sang tirelessly in the hall like this, the sun set and rose again, the wounded in the hall were brought in continuously, their wounds were different, the only thing that was the same was that everyone heard Shen Ning's singing , calmed down from a painful feeling.

    The medical staff cleaned the wounds and performed operations on the wounded in such singing, and the flames were ignited inside the hall to provide warmth for the people. Occasionally, dancing flames appeared, crackling and dancing in the air.

    Shen Ning was a little tired from singing, someone brought him a chair to sit down, everyone looked at his eyes, like a beautiful and beautiful prince, a young god, a savior.

    The war lasted for three days and three nights, and before the dawn of the third night, Li Jingfeng finally brought everyone back.

    As soon as he came in, he heard Shen Ning's singing and saw the piety in everyone's eyes.

    Shen Ning sang songs all night, he was so tired, he took off the microphone after singing, collapsed on the chair and fell asleep.

    The boy's sleeping face was defenseless, the picture seemed to be frozen in a moment, the light blue halo shone on Shen Ning's body, engraved as eternity in Li Jingfeng's eyes.

    What a beautiful boy, what a kind little mermaid, it turned out that when he was fighting at the front, Ning Ning was not idle, he was fighting at the rear.

    No, Ning Ning is on the front line and back. He is a little fish who is more useful and capable than anyone else.

    Mermaids are not the pets of the imperial people, nor are they full-time military doctors who exist only for their treatment. They are creatures with the same intelligence as human beings. Xiaoyu explained this with his own actions.

    Li Jingfeng looked at Shen Ning, while everyone else's eyes were focused on Li Jingfeng. As expected of the Marshal of their First Legion, when the base system counted about 3,000 star beasts attacking at the same time today, the Marshal personally went into battle and led They won the battle!

    When the number of wounded people was the most the night before, there was still a trace of despair in the hall of the base. Although this was the headquarters of the First Legion, it was not the full strength of the First Legion! About half of the First Legion is stationed in the Emperor Star, and a small part is in the defense lines of various star clusters.

    Li Jingfeng was indeed their magic needle.

    The God of War who never loses.

    The atmosphere in the hall changed from solemn to cheering, and everyone's faces were filled with smiles again, even the wounded lying on stretchers bleeding and waiting for treatment.

    Everyone shouted Li Jingfeng's name and respected their marshal from the bottom of their hearts.

    In such an atmosphere, Li Jingfeng also raised the corners of his lips and smiled, but he went straight to the little mermaid who was sleeping in the chair on the stage.

    Shen Ning is really exhausted, singing to everyone continuously overdraws his spiritual sea, singing to one person is different from singing to a group of people.

    This is also the reason why mermaids in the empire are very rare. It takes too much mental strength to sing to many people, so it is generally impossible to achieve.

    In a daze, Shen Ning felt Li Jingfeng's breath, it was a big glacier.

    It's the feeling of home...