Chapter 36 Shen Ning paled and passed out

After Shen Ning rested for two days, he started the course at the base again.

    Now that the course has reached the later stage, Shen Ning not only learns the pronunciation of the imperial language, but also starts to learn simple fonts.

    This class was another boring class on human society and culture. Shen Ning's tail was soaked in a small water tank, hiding in the last row of the classroom.

    Well, the fish is so sleepy.

    The voice of the researcher above is the best lullaby when the spring is exhausted, the autumn is sleepy, and the summer is dozing off~

    However, the fish still wants to play with the smart terminal for a while! Hehe~

    It’s so much fun to have the smart terminal given to him by the big meal ticket~

    Also, the big meal ticket said that he went on a mission, I wonder if he has reached his destination now?

    After we separated for a while, Yu wanted a big meal ticket again~

    I hate it.

    Shen Ning brought up the chat system of the terminal, clicked on Li Jingfeng's profile picture, hesitated for a moment, would sending a message to the big meal ticket disturb him?

    Yu really wanted to have a word with the big meal ticket, and he didn't need the big meal ticket to return it, as long as the big meal ticket was empty, he could see it, but he was worried about disturbing the big meal ticket for the mission.

    The big meal ticket has only been out for a while, and it should be on the road at this moment...it should be fine.

    I hate it, whether to post it or not.

    Just as Shen Ning was struggling back and forth and his heart was pounding, a message from Li Jingfeng came.

    "What are you doing?"

    The terminal vibrated, Shen Ning looked at the news from over there, and slightly raised the corners of his lips while lying on the table.

    The big meal ticket even sent a message to himself! ! !

    so happy!

    Ah Yu's current mood is like balloons or fireworks floating in the sky, circling in the clouds~

    "I'm fishing!" Shen Ning replied happily.

    He also sent Li Jingfeng a fishing emoji.

    Li Jingfeng: "?"

    Shen Ning secretly took a small video. In the video, the fish gently stroked his newly     grown

    scales

    .

On the warship, looking down at Ning Ning's reply letter, the corners of her lips curled up slightly, Ning Ning is so cute.

    Li Le also came over to watch.

    "Wow, Boss, Boss, the little mermaid is back to you."

    Li Le seemed to have discovered some new world, and was very surprised: "Ning Ning really knows how to use the terminal! And even typed~!" "

    Yes." Li Jingfeng said, "Ningning is much smarter than you."

    Li Le who was suddenly hit hard:?

    It's a bit presumptuous!

    Li Le continued to lean over and said: "The video posted by Xiaoyu is so cute, hahaha, this is real fishing. Xiaoyu can make a pun." Li Le thought for a while, and said seriously: