Chapter 46 "You're Back" "I'm Back"

Shen Ning lay comfortably on the big soft bed, watching Li Jingfeng's back leave.

    The man's figure is very tall and straight, even a glimpse of his back is so good-looking.

    Li Jingfeng was very handsome with the long sword pinned to his waist.

    It was the first time for Shen Ning to see Li Jingfeng's official expedition.

    This is the buffer zone, and the outside is filled with light yellow mist, like a desert, which is very different from when it was in the central area.

    Shen Ning fell asleep again, the fish's natural time to wake up is ten o'clock in the morning~ Moreover

    , ever since she knew she had a baby in her belly, she became more lethargic.

    Well, it's all because of the big meal ticket.

    hey-hey.

    Thinking of the big meal ticket, Yu, who just woke up, couldn't help showing a smile.

    Shen Ning sat up, flicked his tail in the quilt, felt that the big meal ticket had hydrated his tail, and his heart was sweet.

    Remember to add water to the fish at this time, the fish is really happy!

    Shen Ning put his tail in the small water wheel beside the bed, and pushed the small water wheel to the door.

    Li Jingfeng's lounge is connected to the largest control room of the entire starship.

    Shen Ning stretched out his hand, opened the door, and looked sideways at the large control room outside.

    Well, there are so many buttons on the console, and some of them are still flashing, which makes the fish's eyes dazzled.

    Can the fish go out and have a look?

    Li Le turned around when he heard the movement, and said pleasantly: "Ning Ning, are you awake?"

    Shen Ning nodded seriously, yes!

    Li Le walked over quickly, and pushed Shen Ning to the control room with a small water cart: "I will show you around? By the way, do you want to see how the marshal fights against the enemy?"

    Shen Ning hurriedly pecked at the chicken Mi, fish think!

    Of course I want to! !

    From the beginning to the end, Yu has only seen the big meal ticket kill the enemy twice, one time when dealing with bee swarms, but the fish went late that day, and the first time was in "Xi Soil", the big meal ticket shot directly and killed it with one shot SSS class star beast.

    Every time is very clean and tidy, intimidating.

    Moreover, Shen Ning was actually a little worried...

    Although he believed in Li Jingfeng, it didn't stop Yu from thinking about him.

    After all, the big meal ticket is my official boyfriend...

    In the future, the two will hold a wedding...

    Thinking of the wedding, Shen Ning looked up. The big meal ticket said that the wedding has already been prepared, then Li Le As Li Jingfeng's adjutant and the housekeeper of the Marshal's Mansion, Li Le must have handled it? ?

    Wow, this big stupid donkey never mentioned it to me~

    Li Le happily asked: "Ning Ning, what's the matter?"