Chapter 102 Three cubs watching in the dark: Pupil Earthquake

This mission is important, but it only matters when the other party sneaks in, and they are relatively relaxed in the early stage of departure.

    The cubs were all handed over to the nanny, and Lu Yuanxing held a few cubs around.

    He asked the nanny in the mansion to sew this, the little mermaid and little dragon cubs are only the size of a glove, hehe.

    Shen Ning hooked a small pendant around his waist, and put the other two into the pockets of himself and Li Jingfeng: "Hey." Li Jingfeng

    curled his lips, acquiescing to Xiaoyu's naughty, in fact, He thought such a little fish was so cute.

    The two came to sit by the porthole, and Li Jingfeng rubbed Xiaoyu's blond hair: "Ning Ning, are you nervous?"

    Shen Ning shook his head: "Not nervous."

    He looked at Li Jingfeng, and suddenly blinked again: "Okay, it seems One thing."

    Li Jingfeng smiled: "Don't be nervous, I have everything, as long as the people from the Federation rush in, it will be difficult to fly." "

    Yes!" Shen Ning raised his head and smiled at Li Jingfeng.

    He knew that what Li Jingfeng said was not groundless, and he also believed that the meal ticket would definitely be able to do it. This is the strength of the First Marshal.

    With a big meal ticket by his side, he always has a particularly great sense of security.

    At this time, Yan opened the door of the room and came from one side.

    Jian Yan was holding a large transparent bowl in his hand. The colors in the bowl were colorful, giving him a cool feeling.

    Yan came over quickly, put the transparent glass bowl and the contents inside on the table, and sat beside the two of them boldly.

    "Wow——" Shen Ning looked down with dignity, and exclaimed.

    This is a bowl of ice powder, which is mixed with various coconut jelly, milk jelly, and various fruits. It tastes refreshing and cool, and it smells very good.

    "How can there be such delicious food!"

    Yan said: "Yes, this is transferred by the logistics department. Everyone is on missions on the mothership all year round, so it is inevitable that it will be lonely and cold. If there is no delicious food, it will be too embarrassing. Are you sad?"

    As he said that, Yan looked at Li Jingfeng and smiled: "Of course, this bowl of ice powder is new, and thanks to Marshal, who approved the application for the ice powder machine from the logistics department?"

    Shen Ning asked Li Jingfeng blinked and smiled slightly.

    hey-hey.

    That means, the Great Glacier made it specially for itself!

    happy!

    Yan sat with them for dinner, talked a lot about the mission, and deliberately leaked the information about this operation to let the people of the Federation know that they came with the information they wanted .

    At night, Li Jingfeng and Shen Ning fell asleep in their own room. Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning's waist from behind. Shen Ning's waist was so thin that Li Jingfeng could wrap it around with one hand.     He put his hand on Shen Ning's waist, and gently placed Shen Ning on the bedside. Shen Ning let out a soft cry, remembering the day when Li Jingfeng used his own small pearl to make himself cry out a bigger pearl... Bad     , Bastard!     But being kissed by a big meal ticket like this makes me so happy.     Li Jingfeng's thumb gently lifted Shen Ning's chin, and Shen Ning's pink eyes seemed to contain a puddle of pure water.     Beautiful and sparkling.     Li Jingfeng didn't bother him too much, because they still had tasks to do in a few days.     Shen Ning lay at the window and looked at the scene in the dark universe outside, the centaurs, the Gemini constellations, the nebula in the distance, and even the corner of the pillar of the sky... It turns out that the universe is so vast, and their empire is nothing     but one corner.     Even the Federation is the same.