Chapter 99 The fish patted its tail happily.

Li Jingfeng exchanged these few small pearls for several bigger pearls.

    Shen Ning's face was red, and he couldn't get up the next day.

    He lived up to expectations and stayed in bed, curled up in Li Jingfeng's quilt and fell asleep soundly.

    Li Jingfeng sat up sideways, stretched out his slender fingers to fasten the buttons of his shirt, turned his head, stretched out his hand, and stroked Xiaoyu's curly golden hair affectionately.

    The cute little fish is very beautiful, with fair skin that is almost transparent, a pair of slightly curly eyelashes, and a flushed face. The sleeping fish looks like a beautiful life-size doll.

    As if feeling Li Jingfeng's touch, Xiaoyu turned over while muttering.

    He hugged the arm of the big meal ticket.

    "Ahhhhhhh."

    It was like a big shark took a bite.

    Li Jingfeng laughed, and let Xiaoyu wrinkle his sleeves and drool on them. After a long while, he looked at the time, then reluctantly pulled his arms out, covered Xiaoyu with a blanket, and went out to the meeting by himself.

    "Ningning sleep well, I'll take you out to play when I get back."

    "Hmm..."

    In the meeting room on the second floor.

    Li Jingfeng held a small meeting for Li Le, Zhang Qian, Yan, and several high-level officials.

    "Yan, you are responsible for investigating... the origin and history of mermaids." Li Jingfeng tapped the edge of the table with his finger, "That is, within the cultural scope of Emperor Star, trace the origin of mermaids." "On a larger scale

    ? ?” Yan said.

    He means the whole universe.

    "If you have the ability."

    Yan hooked the corners of his lips, seeming very confident: "Okay, leave it to me."

    Li Jingfeng looked at Li Le and Zhang Qian: "You two, in addition to your own tasks, also Help him to the best of your ability.”

    "Yes, sir." The two were very reliable in dealing with the task, and immediately saluted a military salute in unison.

    "In addition, Zhang Qian contacted the reserve department and asked them... if they can make a personal portable mecha for Xiaoyu." "

    Yes!"

    Shen Ning's outstanding performance on the barren star lingered in Li Jingfeng's mind, It can be said that if there was no Shen Ning that day, even if he survived successfully, he would be skinned. However, Shen Ning, who only had 90% ability that day, knocked down those sand scorpions with heavy weapons with one arrow and one child. .

    Xiaoyu's ability is very strong, he can't ignore it.

    It can be said that it has reached the point where he has to pay attention.

    Li Jingfeng has never doubted Xiaoyu's energy. His Ningning is always powerful, smart, and able to see through everything, and can always take on his own responsibilities, such as protecting other little mermaids and helping everyone in the base... But his performance that

    day The small fish with super strength is particularly eye-catching.

    For the first time, Li Jingfeng felt that Shen Ning was completely on the same level as himself in terms of combat power. Even Shen Ning could heal, and his abilities were more diversified.