Chapter 9 Protect Ningning

Seeing the little mermaid staring at his neck, Li Jingfeng took out the necklace.

    "Are you watching it?"

    Shen Ning nodded.

    Li Jingfeng said: "This is a commendation given to me by His Majesty the Queen."

    It turned out to be so.

    No wonder Li Jingfeng wears it on his body every day, it turned out to be the queen's reward.

    But—the queen first?

    Shen Ning felt that it was necessary for him to figure out the current situation of the entire royal family.

    Li Jingfeng put down the pen in his hand, closed the documents outside, put them in the safe, and then returned to the room.

    He went to the bathroom to take a shower, and when he came out, Shen Ning saw the man's beautiful and powerful abdominal muscles under the towel wrapped in the man.

    And under the abdominal muscles, the deep gully, and then down...hidden in the white towel.

    Shen Ning's breathing couldn't help but quicken a bit.

    Li Jingfeng's hair still had drops of water, and he took off his suit. In such a relaxed state, Li Jingfeng's deep eyes reminded Shen Ning of the sea breeze in Siberia.

    Li Jingfeng shook his hair, came to the bed, looked at the little mermaid, "Then shall we rest together?"

    "Yeah!" Shen Ning nodded emphatically, after a busy night, go to bed early!

    And it's going on a rampage tonight! Aren't you tired of killing so many monsters?

    Receiving Shen Ning's response, Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand and turned off the light in the bedroom.

    In the dark, one person and one fish sleep together in the same room.

    Li Jingfeng was on the bed and Shen Ning was in the water.

    Sleeping in the water was uncomfortable, Shen Ning flicked his tail, swam silently and skillfully in the water, and got into the pearl shell bed.

    In the morning, Li Le wanted to pick up the little mermaid, clean up the water tank, and let the little mermaid stay in the waterwheel or the yard for a while, while Shen Ning lay lazily on the shell bed without moving.

    Li Le: ...

    Are all fish so leisurely?

    Like a salted fish!

    Li Jingfeng got up early, put on his military uniform and went to the bedroom, looked at Shen Ning, then at Li Le.

    He looked at the tools in Li Le's hand and the household cleaning robot beside him, and said, "Clean the water tank?"

    Li Le said, "Yes, but Ning Ning doesn't want to go out..."

    The little mermaid saw Li Jingfeng coming in, his eyes widened. Liang, flicked his tail, and coquettishly said to Li Jingfeng: "Hug."

    Li Le:? !

    Shouldn't the gap be so big, dear!

    The QAQ was double-labeled by Xiaoyu

    , but Shen Ning is the Marshal's little mermaid after all. Seeing Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng love each other, Li Le is still happy in his heart!

    Knock CP secretly!