Chapter 77 Li, Li JingFeng, I am afraid of pain

However, this kind of thing still needs to be explained in advance with the big meal ticket.

    So Shen Ning found Li Jingfeng who had just come out of the conference room after holding a meeting with his subordinates.

    "Ah." Shen Ning happily walked towards Li Jingfeng quickly, and held Li Jingfeng's hand.

    Li Jingfeng said softly: "What's wrong with Ningning?"

    "I want to go to the Wild Animal Garden!" Shen Ning looked at Li Jingfeng, his eyes sparkling.

    Now Li Jingfeng was taken aback: "Why?"

    "Because... because I also want to verify my strength." Shen Ning explained seriously, "I feel that my strength has recovered a lot, and I have 90% of my previous life. Whether it is mental power or strength, so... I want to try."

    Fearing that Li Jingfeng would disagree, Shen Ning added: "I will come out early in case of danger, don't worry, I will be fine, Yu's previous life was very A powerful fish! A fish can overturn a cruise ship with one tail!"

    Faced with Ningning's insistence, Li Jingfeng certainly didn't want to spoil Ningning's happiness, nor did he think that Ningning was really just a little white flower resting at home and had no self-protection ability. No objection, just: "Okay, then I will go with Ning Ning."

    "No need!" Shen Ning shook his head, "I want to go by myself. Just go to work, trust me!

    " around, the fish will slack off, and everything will be different.

    Because of the support of the big meal ticket, Yu's awareness of the crisis around him must have been greatly reduced.

    After thinking about it, Li Jingfeng agreed. He tapped Shen Ning's smart terminal: "If Ning Ning is in danger and cannot escape, please contact me as soon as possible." "Okay, don't worry!"

    Shen

    Ning shook his head. Tail in my heart, very happy.

    So Li Jingfeng left another meeting, while Shen Ning embarked on the "journey" of the zoo alone.

    As soon as Shen Ning entered, he opened his water bow, alerting to the possible dangers around him. After all, there were many ferocious beasts in the animal garden, and these ferocious beasts would kill each other when humans were not around.

    Although the place where the animal garden just entered is full of relatively low-strength beasts, it is still very dangerous.

    Shen Ning walked slowly on a path opened by the animal garden. He pulled the light blue flowing water bow in his hand and aimed at both sides of the path. His mental strength was solidified, and he locked on to the ferocious beasts around him.

    Most of the wild beasts in the zoo are non-mutated wild beasts, which are plundered from various planets, and are the strongest at the top of the food chain.

    The tigers here are twice as big as those on Earth in the previous life, and so are the lions. There are even giraffes with necks soaring into the sky, and wild boars that are N times fatter than domestic pigs... There is a wild boar rushing towards Shen Ning. The wild boar has a low IQ and encounters enemies

    . It can only dash forward, and its strength is not strong, but fortunately, a suit of armor can protect it and make it survive. This is why it was driven to live in the edge of the zoo.

    Shen Ning was not merciful, he drew a bow at the wild boar, shot an arrow, and killed him with one blow.

    The wild boar wailed and fell to the ground. Before it died, it never imagined how this thin human boy could penetrate its defense with water arrows.