Chapter 33 Smart terminal for Ningning

Shen Ning was carried away by Li Jingfeng, enjoying the big meal ticket's hug in Li Jingfeng's arms, while quietly looking at the big meal ticket's expression.

    The big meal ticket... is he okay?

    The biological father who just had a big meal ticket said that, it hurts.

    And that stepmother... The big meal ticket didn't require her to treat him well, but why couldn't she be polite.

    Shen Ning thought, in fact, Da Fanpiao is really a gentle person, if the family members were not too aggressive, maybe Da Fanpiao would really lend a helping hand to him before.

    If they encounter difficulties, the big meal ticket will really help them to some extent.

    But since they are so unfeeling, sorry!

    They are not the kind of people who can be bullied~

    In the future, if they have their own meal tickets, they will not be easy to be bullied!

    The mental power of the big meal ticket is the strongest in the empire, the first marshal, and there is still a shortcoming of mental disorder, but Yu is determined to cure the big meal ticket!

    The first marshal has a cute little fish, the words of human beings... what is it called... like a tiger with wings?

    Well, a big meal ticket is like adding a fish to a dragon!

    Strange, why do you think of dragons~

    Shen Ning suddenly remembered the phantom of the giant dragon in the zoo.

    Could it be that there are dragons raised in the zoo?

    Can't beep.

    If it's true, that's pretty awesome.

    Shen Ning blinked, and saw Li Jingfeng's eyes before Li Jingfeng carried him into the spaceship.

    There is red, but not as much as expected.

    Although fortunately not to the extent of disorder, but it is also very uncomfortable.

    Shen Ning was a little distressed, but Li Jingfeng never showed any headaches, but it was hard work to bear it, right?

    He is the first marshal, a man who protects himself, but he is also... a man of flesh and blood.

    Everyone is in pain and sad.

    "Go back...I want to...sing for you." Shen Ning tugged at Li Jingfeng's sleeve and smiled sweetly at Li Jingfeng.

    The words above are all in Mandarin, only the word "singing" Shen Ning uses Imperial language, and the words are very clear.

    "Oh my god, that's great!!" Li Le was the first to jump up, "Really! Boss, Xiaoyu said he wanted to sing for you! That's great! Sure enough, we didn't raise Xiaoyu in vain, and we didn't do nothing to Ning Ning Hao, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.”

    Shen Ning laughed.

    Shen Ning raised his head and met Li Jingfeng's gaze, both of them smiled slightly.

    Li Jingfeng looked at his beautiful little fish, that pink tail was simply the most perfect creation in the sky.

    His precious wife is so pretty.