Chapter 109 One little head, two little heads, three little heads...

He wanted to meet Xia Rong very much.

    Even though Xia Rong is a human being, he knows Xia Rong is not...

    but he still can't restrain his thoughts.

    There is no other reason, Xia Rong's eyes are too similar to her father's.

    Not only the shape, but also the charm.

    It's Dad's taste.

    And Teacher Xia Rong treats herself well.

    Even if Teacher Xia Rong has black hair and is human... Shen Ning still wants to see him immediately.

    It's not a father, it's good to feel the feeling of a father.

    No one could understand how much Shen Ning, who was lonely in two lifetimes, and Shen Ning who was an orphan from birth, yearned for fatherly love.

    He also thought about what his father was like, whether they had to abandon him, or simply abandoned him because of disgust.

    In the end, Shen Ning chose to believe in the former.

    Dad must have a hard time.

    His father would not have thrown him away for no reason.

    For example, if Dad doesn't like him, he can get rid of him in the stomach.

    Or when he was balls...

    there are countless ways to prevent him from being born.

    Or, if his father really doesn't love him, then Shen Ning chooses to close his heart, and he doesn't need father's love anymore.

    But these are just thoughts, he never found his father, so everything is out of shape.

    In her long life, because she hasn't seen her father for a long time, Shen Ning has sealed all the thoughts of her youth.

    Of course, he is also very young now, but, after all, two lives. Moreover, he has a big meal ticket, and he has also become a father.

    Shen Ning wanted to cry aloud, but felt very embarrassed. He is already a grown-up with a family.

    The fish and fish monsters are shy.

    So Shen Ning chose to bury all this in his heart, but the unavoidable depression along the way, even the dry fire with Li Jingfeng could not make him happy.

    Shen Ning sat alone by the bed, looking at the porthole on one side, and some star clouds passed by outside from time to time.

    Li Jingfeng came in with a cup of strawberry tea, he felt a little distressed when he saw Shen Ning's lonely and thin back.

    The blond curly hair was scattered on Shen Ning's back. Shen Ning was wearing a simple white shirt, which made his shoulders and waist even more slender because he was a little dirty last night.

    The tips of Shen Ning's ears were exposed from the hair, and there was a fine powder in the whiteness.

    Li Jingfeng passed by Shen Ning, and saw Shen Ning's helpless eyes.

    Li Jingfeng put the strawberry tea on the table, sat beside him, stretched out his arms, and held Shen Ning in his arms.

    Li Jingfeng's shoulders are wide and legs are long, which is the perfect proportion of a man. He is taller than Shen Ning. In his arms, Shen Ning can lean on his chest unscrupulously.