Chapter 87 A youthful yet fierce young prince.

Seventh Star Field, No. 1008 Desolate Star.

    The heavy desert infested the southern hemisphere. A tall man with a height of 190 feet in silver armor stepped on this hot land, and wounds oozed from his armor.

    The man has short black hair, scarlet eyes, slender fingers, clear and strong bones, and blue muscles and bones on the back of his hands.

    There are many small scars on his armor, and there are spots of bright red in the scars.

    He left many footprints where he walked, and the blood in the footprints was lightly covered by yellow sand.

    Li Jingfeng has been here for half a month.

    An aboriginal Sand Scorpion rushed towards him, Li Jingfeng raised his hand, and pierced the Sand Scorpion's heart with his sword.

    The sand scorpion didn't know what happened before he died.

    This man...? Not seriously injured?

    How can you kill it with one blow.

    But the Sand Scorpion had no time to think about anything.

    After finishing the attack, Li Jingfeng put the lightsaber on the spot and panted lightly.

    Even though he was seriously injured, his eyes looking forward are still firm, and his military spirit keeps his figure still tall and straight, and he is not allowed to show a fragile expression.

    He must find a way to get out of here, for his Ningning.

    It's been half a month, and Ningning doesn't know what's going on, he must be very anxious.

    Li Jingfeng remembered that before parting, he saw Shen Ning knocked his head in Li Le's mech from the corner of his eye, did Ning Ning faint? If you passed out, are you okay now? He should wake up, the little fool must be very worried if he can't see him after waking up.

    Ever since Ning Ning came to Lai, the two had never been apart for so long.

    The sky was getting darker, and a round of pink moon rose into the sky, covering the desert on the earth with a layer of pink.

    It's a bit like Ningning's fishtail.

    Li Jingfeng stretched out his hand and stuck it to the red rope around his neck.

    He gently stroked the scales hanging on the red rope, and whenever he felt lonely, it was the scales of the little fish that accompanied him through it.

    One tough night after another.

    There is no medicine, no food, and very little water, and he has come here almost but by willpower.

    Li Jingfeng continued to move forward, and plants began to grow on the sand in front of him. Li Jingfeng knew that he had come to the junction of the southern hemisphere and the northern hemisphere.

    He wiped the smart terminal, the smart terminal has completely lost the network, there is something inside, but not much.

    In normal times, Li Jingfeng has done a lot of research on the planets that the empire belongs to, even the desolate star.

    He is a marshal, and he will inevitably encounter various situations. He must ensure that he will not lose his mind and fail to lead the entire army in the event of an accident.

    Now the information he checked came in handy.

    Not a big problem.

    enough.