Chapter 106 He still has a bit of acting talent!

Snow fell from the sky, and when it landed on the ancient base in front of them, it reflected the lights on the base.

    The light is warm yellow, not bright, very dim, more like an escape route that maintains the lowest level of electricity than lighting.

    The giant dragon's paws grabbed onto the snowdrift, and he landed with Shen Ning. The snow on the ground was so thick that it quickly covered Li Jingfeng's paws.

    Shen Ning stepped down from the dragon's back, looked down at the "salt grains" falling on Li Jingfeng's dragon claws under the light, couldn't help smiling, and lowered his head to help the dragon dig out the snow covered on the claws with his hands.

    The giant dragon moved its head and seemed a little nervous.

    Li Jingfeng turned into a human form and held Shen Ning's hand: "Ning Ning doesn't have to do this." "

    Ah, I'm just worried that you're cold." Shen Ning smiled.

    He wouldn't say that the picture of the giant dragon's claws covered in snow is actually very cute!

    Li Jingfeng said: "This temperature can't freeze me."

    Shen Ning pinched Li Jingfeng's cheeks: "I know you have thick skin."

    If Li Jingfeng's subordinates saw this action, I'm afraid they will be shocked again. Their cold-blooded and ruthless marshal was pinched in the face! Can you believe it?

    But if it's a small fish, I think it's very reasonable.

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, and took advantage of the situation to hold Shen Ning's hand. The two of them did this very naturally, just like a couple who have been together for many years.

    In fact, it took less than a year for the two of them to meet each other and get to know each other.

    But some people have such a damn tacit understanding, even if they meet for a day, they will feel that they are in harmony with each other.

    Just like Li Jingfeng's breath attracted Xiaoyu's attention on the first day.

    At that time, even before they met, Shen Ning was in the bathtub of the auction.

    Shen Ning knew Li Jingfeng first from the smell.

    It is his favorite taste of glaciers and snowfields.

    The two held hands and looked forward together. Shen Ning looked at the gate and ruins of the base in front of him, showing a surprised expression.

    Because, in front of the gate, these lights are not corridor lights, but robots.

    The robots walked back and forth outside the door, and of course, the outer circle of the base was also lit with dim lights, and it was the remaining battery power that made them glow.

    Obsolete, but not completely obsolete.

    The people who left seemed to be in a hurry, and they didn't have time to deal with many things, trying to hide it.

    Shen Ning's pupils trembled, the scene in front of him had a sense of doomsday cyber decadence, full of weirdness, the robot that lost its target but was still moving was very much like a robot zombie.

    ... a little strange.

    But... couldn't

    help being curious, Yuyu     probed

    .

!

    Hi! It's just a few little robots that have been eliminated, and he dances on the robot's head! what is this?