Chapter 41 "I heard that you are going to kill Ning Ning and retreat."

Shen Ning cooked a lot of pure meals, served with salads, which were equivalent to light meals, and packed them in transparent boxes.

    Shen Ning also bought some beef online and let the courier in the game deliver it, which also purified the beef.

    In this way, a nutritious and healthy box lunch is ready.

    "Wow, the color of your rice looks so good." Young Master Huang sighed, "But...it may be a bit hard to sell."

    He didn't want to hit Shen Ning, but the soldiers and hunters who had just killed the star beast liked it more Meat, such as simple and crude barbecue.

    Can these vegetables be sold? It looks so plain!

    Ferocious orcs prefer meat!

    Shen Ning said to himself: "It's okay, you can take me to a place that sells rice     !

    "

Not bad, just not so good.

    So Shen Ning set up a small dining cart on the edge of the road.

    There are stacks of red and green boxed lunches on the small dining car, as well as some small yellow peppers, which look pretty.

    This kind of color scheme looks delicious and pleasing to the eye, but unfortunately, it is vegetarian, and only a few slices of beef are meat dishes.

    The orcs who were attracted here took a look and retreated. Why is it a vegetarian dish?

    Seeing that this mermaid boy is so good-looking, they still want to appreciate it, even if the food is not good, just look at the beauty!

    However, seeing that it was a vegetarian dish, they were all disappointed after a day of killing star beasts.

    "I want to eat meat."

    "Little boss, you should switch to meat."

    "Vegetarian dishes are really bitter and unpalatable."

    Shen Ning smiled: "How do you know if you don't try it?"

    Well, selling star animal meat might be a good choice, but purified vegetables are really sweet!

    It is green, sweet and crisp, and has the effect of purifying spiritual power. It is definitely not "bitter" as they say.

    I believe they will love it after eating it!

    Shen Ning is very confident.

    "How much is it?" Some orcs felt sorry for the young boy.

    He looks so good-looking but comes out to sell boxed lunches. Seeing that the rice he cooks looks a little bit untouched, even the orcs don't know that they like to eat meat.

    Otherwise, just buy some boxed lunches and give him alms.

    Shen Ning thought for a while, and said seriously: "50 silver coins."

    Shen Ning asked Xiao Huang, other people's barbecue rice and so on are about 50 silver coins, and his rice, the dishes in it are no worse than barbecue rice.

    Those meats are also polluted meats, which are not tasty. Not as sweet as a pure dish of fish.

    The orc's eyes widened, 50 silver coins is really not cheap, but in fact, it's not too much money: "Okay, then give me two!" "

    Okay." Shen Ning stretched out his arm and hit the other party. He gestured, "Choose yourself."

    The orc took two boxes of light food and left.