Chapter 100 You can go to bed with Dad~

Xiao Jin blushed, woo woo woo, a little change is progress!

    "Isn't there a saying, what to say, by the way, dogs can't change their food... no no no..." Xiaojin's mind began to flicker.

    Zi Ling hung a few black lines on her forehead, but she still said softly and helplessly: "It's easy to change the country, but the nature is hard to change." "Ah, yes, yes, yes.

    " With her chest up, she looked very proud, "Your nature is hard to change!"

    Shen Ning couldn't help covering his face and chuckling, is this little proud look okay? Xiao Jin is really a cute big smart fish!

    "It's okay." Shen Ning took Xiao Jin's hand, and said seriously, "Jin Jin, the chatterbox attribute is pretty cute, right?"

    Shen Ning blinked at Zi Ling after finishing speaking.

    Xiao Jin tilted his head, happy and confused: "Ah...is that so?"

    "Yes." Shen Ning shook Xiao Jin's hand and said to Zi Ling, "People who like Xiao Jin will always like it, not because of Xiao Jin You don’t like chattering anymore, right?”

    Although Xiao Jin was confused, he subconsciously looked at Zi Ling.

    As soon as these words came out, not only did Zi Ling not refute, but her expression remained the same, she was still smiling slightly. When she looked at Xiao Jin, there was a kind of tolerance and pampering, but Zi Ling's ears turned suspiciously red.

    Xiao Jin swam over to Zi Ling's side, tilted his head and looked at Zi Ling's ears strangely: "Zi Ling, Zi Ling, your ears are red, are you sick? Do you want to see a doctor!" "

    ... "Zi Ling pinched Xiao Jin's ear and lifted him to the front, and said in a cold voice, "I'm not sick, and I don't need to see a doctor. This is just a normal physiological reaction." Xiao Jin said in a trembling voice:

    " But your ears are red! Super red!"

    In an instant, not only Shen Ning, but also the three masters looked at Sanyu at the same time.

    Shen Ning has already made a fortune laughing, Zi Ling is such an expensive little mermaid, is it okay to be publicly executed by Xiao Jin?

    The social death of today's share has been achieved.

    Unexpectedly, Zi Ling glared at him, but didn't blame him, and didn't even say a serious word.

    Xiaojin felt the strange atmosphere, and felt embarrassed. He was a little hurt, but also aggrieved and leaned over: "Zi Ling, Zi Ling, did I say the wrong thing again?" "No."

    Zi Ling finally pulled Xiao Jin up. hands, the voice is always cold but very gentle, "Xiao Jin said nothing wrong, and what Ning Ning said is also right. People who like Xiao Jin will never dislike what Xiao Jin says." Ah,

    chatterbox It is also a super cute attribute!

    If one day, Xiao Jin really doesn't talk too much, like now, Zi Ling is still not used to it.

    Xiao Jin is a natural optimist, he should be happy, he belongs to happiness, and happiness belongs to him.

    Looking at Xiao Jin, Zi Ling felt that she was also in a good mood.

    He is a restrained fish, and it feels comfortable when he is alone, but Zi Ling never knew what it was like to laugh out loud, but ever since she met Xiao Jin, Zi Ling's life has shone. Light.

    From the crevices of rocks full of granite.

    Shen Ning smiled at his aunt, and suddenly understood what Li Le felt when he saw himself and the big meal ticket?