Chapter 10 Cold Marshal is Handsome

Li Le and Shen Ning stayed in the room together.

    The breakfast was very rich, and it was all pure food distributed by the royal family. As a person with illustrious military exploits, the Marshal naturally distributed a lot of pure food.

    Although the production of these pure foods is very small, the supply is in short supply, and it is simply hard to find.

    Shen Ning ate a big meal beautifully, watching Li Le running around in her room.

    Sometimes I will bring him this, and sometimes I will bring him that. They are all weird toys, lest he will be bored and not interested.

    The large water tank for the mermaid house is being prepared. The Interstellar Era is very efficient, and soon the workers and construction robots have built the mermaid house.

    Li Le went to inspect the mermaid room and do the final inspection work, while Shen Ning lay in the water tank alone, basking in the sun leisurely.

    Hmm... I just don't know, how is Li Jingfeng going out to work now? Is there any danger?

    It is said that it is a difficult pollutant... Marshal has to deal with it if others can't handle it. Thinking about it this way, marshal is really a high-risk occupation!

    [Actually, the level of pollutants is not high this time, it’s just difficult to deal with, and it’s not the Marshal’s turn to take action. It’s the royal family’s intention to let the Marshal do such a dangerous job...] "It’s the same as I

    thought " Shen Ning nodded, a little worried about his family's big meal ticket.

    With Li Jingfeng's level, he certainly doesn't worry about whether he can subdue the mutated star beast Shen Ning. After all, he is also at the SSS level, so Li Jingfeng's mental strength is much higher than Li Le's.

    In other words, the SSS measured by Li Jingfeng is only because the empire's instruments can measure SSS at the highest level. In fact, no one knows how deep his spiritual sea is.

    The problem is that Li Jingfeng's mental state has become disordered and violent, and he is required to deal with these instead of recuperating... The

    royal family is punishing his big meal ticket to death! !

    No, I heard that the little mermaid can heal the spiritual sea of ​​the imperial people, so he needs to work harder to understand this knowledge! ! !

    "System, how should I heal him?" Shen Ning asked.

    [Sorry Ningning, I can only remind you when necessary, there are some things that you have to explore by yourself~] The system also said apologetically.

    After speaking, the system made a rattling sound again, as if there was no battery or no signal.

    That's great.

    It seems that the system can help you to a limited extent, and you still have to explore by yourself.

    How can Li Jingfeng be healed?

    Shen Ning lay on the pearl shell bed while shaking and meditating.

    At this moment, there was a knock on the door of the Marshal's Mansion.

    The doorbell rang when Li Le was tidying up the mermaid room.

    Li □□ passed the security robot and saw a person wearing a royal uniform outside the door.

    "We are members of the Royal Inspection Team." After the door was opened, these uniformed people handed Li Le's identity card, "We came to inspect the work as a routine." "Didn't you just come here half a month ago