Chapter 79 Earth

After lighting the fire, Li Jingfeng tapped Li Le's head with a twig: "You want me to check your training results again?"

    After speaking, Li Jingfeng continued to shave fish scales, while looking at the surrounding environment: "This place is really good Only under extreme conditions can a person's potential be stimulated, otherwise..."

    Seeing that Li Jingfeng really meant it, and it became more and more real as he talked, Li Le was frightened, and hurriedly pushed Zhang Qian out to cover him: "Boss, Zhang Qian You think so too! It’s been a long time since you have accepted Zhang Qian’s training results, and it’s time to test him!”

    Zhang Qian was a little caught off guard, with a dazed face, and question marks popped up on his head: ? ? ?

    He's been in the rain, so he's going to tear up his umbrella too?

    Obviously he didn't do anything, he didn't say anything, and he didn't laugh!

    Li Le is poisonous! Don't talk about Wude! !

    Li Jingfeng thought for a while, then nodded with his saber and said, "At that moment, you two will come together."

    He seemed very confident.

    When Li Jingfeng said this, Zhang Qian and Li Le became more energetic. Damn, do they have a chance to fight the Marshal two-on-one?

    On weekdays, they practice one-on-one, only being beaten up by the boss quq,

    but to be honest, they will make great progress every time they train with the boss!

    After all, this is a person who is much higher than their spiritual level!

    Every time there is a new insight!

    They said they were afraid, but actually they were looking forward to it as soldiers!

    Not to mention, now there is a two-on-one chance? ?

    They couldn't help but eager to try, although they knew that the hope of winning was slim, but what if? After all, it's two against one!

    Li Jingfeng's strength is too abnormal, so Zhang Qian and Li Le don't think there is any shame in two against one.

    "Okay, boss, then it's a deal!"

    "Marshal, Li Le and I will come together later, let's say yes first, you are not allowed to let the water go."

    Li Jingfeng smiled: "I am very serious every time, and I will not let the water go."

    Facing the opponent squarely is the respect they deserve, Li Jingfeng would never let them down just because he gave them face, because he knew that being soft-hearted would only hurt them, after all, no enemy on the battlefield would let them down.

    After tossing and tossing for a long time, Shen Ning was a little sleepy. Shen Ning was resting on Li Jingfeng's shoulder, but after hearing what they said, he became sober.

    Shen Ning raised his head, blinked, and looked at them, as expected of the excellent soldiers of the First Legion, so excited when they heard the fight?

    Two against one! Of course he is with Li Jingfeng, and he wants to cheer for Li Jingfeng from below!

    In fact, the fish really wants to go, because the fish wants to know how powerful their water bow is.

    However, let's do it first.

    Li Jingfeng saw that Shen Ning was awake, and a whitebait was cooked while speaking, so Li Jingfeng handed over the task of descaling and peeling the deer to Zhang Qian and Li Le, and he stretched out his hand to give Shen Ning the cooked small whitebait to help Shen Ning was picky, peeled the most tender fish meat for Shen Ning and fed it to him.