Chapter 70 I want to eat Ning Ning's baked cakes, can I sell them?

hey-hey.

    Shen Ning looked at these interesting bullet screens and smiled.

    No matter when, netizens are always so funny and talented.

    It's so much fun.

    "Ahh, my wife smiled."

    "My wife's smile is overwhelming."

    "My wife, please give me more! I want to see the little beauty smile more!" "

    Upstairs, I am different, I want to see the little beauty Cry and cry."

    "It seems that someone is wrong."

    "Bitter tea is flying."

    Shen Ning:?

    "Everyone, don't spoil the innocent little mermaid!" A barrage said.

    "Let's watch TV together!" Shen Ning said to everyone, "Today we are playing the Sheep and Sheep Games, the plot is very tense!"

    Shen Ning really wanted to know whether the sheep and sheep won the big victory, or the winner was a wolf in sheep's clothing!

    "Okay, okay, I happen to be here too."

    "I'm also chasing "Sponge Lamb"! The Sheep and Goat Games are really good! Amway!"

    So hundreds of thousands of people in the live broadcast room watched together under the leadership of Shen Ning up the sponge sheep.

    Everyone concentrated on watching the cartoon, and even the barrage was much less.

    After the 20-minute sports performance, Shen Ning yawned, rubbed his eyes, and performed for everyone to fall asleep in a second.

    "Ah, my sleeping wife is so cute!"

    "I want to sleep with my wife!"

    "The one in front, be careful of you, Marshal Ansha."

    "Ningning, mother Ning Ning loves you.

    " Think I can watch a hundred years."

    "I want to get into the water tank."

    "Upstairs, do you think you are a mermaid too? [Frightened]"

    Shen Ning fell asleep holding the smart terminal like this, so hundreds of thousands of people watched the little mermaid sleep together after watching the cartoon, and they still watched it with gusto , comparable to an action blockbuster.

    When Shen Ning woke up after taking a nap, he found that Li Jingfeng hadn't come back yet.

    "Well... the big meal ticket." Shen Ning murmured softly, her voice still a little hoarse.

    He rubbed his eyes, and there was a strand of dull hair at the end of his eyes.

    "Hahaha the little mermaid calls the marshal a big meal ticket."

    "Very vivid, the hateful two-legged beast is our meal ticket. [Dog head]" "

    The little fish that just woke up is so pretty. Like a Sleeping Beauty."

    "The little beauty rubs her eyes so cute!!"

    "The Marshal is the meal ticket, and I am Ning Ning's husband! [狗頭]"

    Li Jingfeng was working upstairs, and during the office break, he looked at Shen Ning Seeing this dog head barrage, he frowned and reported the dog head directly.