Chapter 85 The kiss was a little forgetful.

All joking aside, these thoughts are just a momentary thing. In fact, everyone moved very quickly, and quickly followed Xia Rong's advice, and all hid in the water!

    The star beasts in reality are quite different from those in "Xi Rang".

    First of all, the star beasts in "Xi Soil" are just simulations, which are different from actual combat with real guns.

    Secondly, the most common ones in "Xi Soil" are only S+ ranks, and SS+ ranks are rare. Everyone really has no chance to face SSS ranks, let alone near-king ranks.

    Shen Ning completely immersed himself in the water. He looked at Li Jingfeng who was holding his breath. The big meal ticket was also SSS+, but the imperial people did not have ratings like "near king" and "king". He couldn't help being curious. Will his spiritual power reach the king level?

    Li Jingfeng pulled Shen Ning into the water the moment the star beast's shadow appeared.

    In the water, he hugged Shen Ning tightly, and the hearts of the two were pressed together without leaving a gap.

    Shen Ning is actually not afraid in the water, because he can breathe, but he still feels a huge peace of mind in his heart when he can feel the heartbeat of the big meal ticket so clearly.

    It is a sense of security that is present all the time.

    Shen Ning tightly held Li Jingfeng's fingers, the two separated slightly, and he began to observe the surrounding situation.

    Imperials cannot breathe underwater, at this moment, Shen Ning is the most comfortable one.

    Shen Ning opened his eyes and looked at the scenery outside the window. In the background of the cosmic scale, there were star beasts slowly passing by the window.

    The solution blocked the star beast's scanning of their spiritual sea, but it did not block Shen Ning's special talent.

    Shen Ning saw the spirit sea level of these star beasts, S+ level, SS level... There

    is even a super large scarlet spirit group, Shen Ning knows, that is their near king level...

    the spirit of that star beast Hai kept scanning for something, passed them several times, paused, and showed a puzzled expression.

    Shen Ning: This is really too much. It felt like I had taken too much for a few minutes.

    The safety of the fish body was threatened, and the grievances shed tears. jpg

    Several people in the water had the same thought at this moment: dare not move, dare not move.

    As time passed by, Shen Ning seemed to be having difficulty holding their breath, Li Jingfeng was a little bit better, and Li Le couldn't hold it anymore, unexpectedly, Xia Rong's expression was not too abnormal.

    Shen Ning thought for a while, then ruthlessly grabbed his two scales and pulled them down, the scales were pulled off, and a slight wound was exposed on the fish tail.

    He handed his scales to Li Le and Xia Rong each, while he looked at Li Jingfeng beside him.

    Li Jingfeng was startled, the two looked at each other, Shen Ning didn't hesitate, closed his eyes, and moved closer in the water.

    He tilted his head slightly, aiming at the big meal ticket's lips accurately.

    posted it.

    Li Jingfeng's lips and teeth were pressed against each other, and the numbness immediately filled Shen Ning's heart.