Chapter 121 Li Jingfeng confronted the king-level star beast.

Shen Ning opened his arms, felt the breath of the person behind him, and suddenly smiled.

    He laughed happily. The mermaid's voice was originally nice, but this smile was even more crisp.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Nothing, I suddenly remembered Titanic."

    "Titanic?"

    "Well, it was a movie from the period when I was on Earth." Shen Ning explained, "At that time they were on a large luxury cruise ship Now, in a critical moment, the two of them took such a pose."

    Hahaha, it's a bit similar, but not quite the same, mainly because the people are different~

    Li Jingfeng paused, imagined the scene, and said with a chuckle: " Well, there are similar movies in Empire.”

    After listening to Ningning’s description, it’s a bit similar, but not much.

    Shen Ning nodded: "Because the people of the Empire are derived from the people on Earth before, someone must remember this movie, and it has been beautified and passed down." The popular

    stories are always passed on by word of mouth.

    Civilization never dies, and stories never disappear.

    Human beings need dreams.

    Dreaming is the best thing.

    Ha, war ahead, but, fish, relax and think of something good!

    So Shen Ning turned his head and looked at Li Jingfeng with big beautiful eyes, his peach blossom eyes were extremely beautiful.

    "What are you thinking about so happy?"

    Li Jingfeng's heart also calmed down. He was always easy to be calm when he was beside Ningning.

    Shen Ning stood on tiptoe and kissed Li Jingfeng's side face: "I'm thinking, the scenery tonight is so beautiful."

    "So is the universe, and so are people."

    Li Jingfeng took Shen Ning's hand and interlocked his index finger.

    He pulled Shen Ning into his arms, and bumped his lips against each other.

    The sweetness of the lips made Shen Ning immersed in it, maybe it was the drawbridge effect in the crisis, which made this kiss extra exciting.

    The five legions of the empire, except for those who stayed behind to defend the Emperor Star, the rest of the ships all stopped at destinations suitable for arranging tactical formations.

    This is an empty star field of the empire. There are not many planets, and most of them are desolate stars or mine stars. Large-scale conflicts will not hurt too many innocent people.

    Moreover, the position of the planet here and the terrain are very conducive to their setting up a defensive formation.

    At the last moment when the mothership, aircraft, and various spaceships were fully arranged, the group of star beasts came.

    First a corner.

    Snacks for little pups like samosas.

    Then there was a slow, massive, densely formed team of star beasts.

    Although it looks very slow on the scale of the universe, but the universe is vast and boundless, this speed as on the ground of Emperor Star is no small matter! !