Chapter 92 It's Hatching

Gululu.

    With a strange sound of bubbling and a refreshing crackling sound, Dandan lived up to expectations and split open.

    Of course, everyone expects everyone, such as two expectant fathers, such as the entire Marshal's servants, such as everyone in the First Legion.

    It's just that there is no one in the incubation room at this time.

    Everyone was thrown into disarray because of the loss of contact with two important characters. The people of the First Legion went out to look for their boss and wife, and the people in the Marshal's Mansion were also panicked.

    Wuwu Marshal and Madam must be fine!

    Believe in science if you don't have anything to do, but hug your feet if you have something to do. At this time, everyone in the Marshal's Mansion began to burn incense.

    The marshal and his wife are so nice, no one can imagine what they would do without them.

    The marshal's mansion is comfortable and comfortable, the marshal is generous, the salary is very high, and he can take care of the precious little mermaid. Where can I find such a happy job? ?

    What's more, the Marshal is dedicated to the people, has participated in so many wars, and protected the safety of the people. The empire cannot live without him.

    At this time, there has been an uproar on Starnet, and public opinion is constantly fermenting.

    "What?? A king-level star beast attacked the space station?!"

    "Marshal lost contact? My God, I heard that the space station is only 40 space units away from us!" "

    Such a powerful star beast is already comparable to a king-level star beast. Said that there are countless younger brothers, densely packed, if there is no marshal, what should we do if we hit the residential area?!"

    The empire not only has Emperor Star as a living planet, in fact, dozens of living planets are surrounded by stars around Emperor Star. The planet, at this time, the residents on it have already fried the pot, like ants on a hot pot, starting to smoke and boil.

    "Hey, do you still remember the secret experiment that broke out a while ago? The one that mixed the genes of mermaids, humans, and star beasts together. The picture is horrifying. I heard it was the work of the marshal. Don't be fooled by this bloody and cruel method. My warlords were fooled." Someone took advantage of this opportunity to set the rhythm and strike first.

    Once, after Li Jingfeng found out about the Qiyou and Lanhua incident, he ordered his subordinates to slowly expose the incident, trying to make the people have a certain understanding and acceptance of this incident, so as to facilitate his subsequent thorough investigation.

    But now that Li Jingfeng has completely lost contact, the forces behind him began to seize the opportunity to fight back.

    "Ah?? Is that thing real? I thought it was made by someone." "

    It's too scary. Could it be that someone under the Marshal made it..." "

    No way?? Everyone forgets about the Queen Mother Yun Leiya and Are the marshals on good terms? And Xiaoyu is so cute."

    "They may be innocent, but the marshal is not necessarily..." "

    I still choose to believe in the marshal who works for the country and the people!"

    "..."

    No matter on the Internet No matter how bloody it is, the mysterious hatching room is still peaceful.