Chapter 97 Found his cubs! ! !

Li Jingfeng pinched Xiaoyu's face: "It's okay."

    Shen Ning blinked, guessing right?

    That fish is quite happy, hehe.

    Li Jingfeng thought about it, it seems that Ning Ning is quite popular among the little mermaids, and someone from the First Legion reported to him that at that time, Ning Ning went to meet the little mermaid they rescued from the black market, and those mermaids called Ning Ning "Your Highness."

    His Royal Highness Prince?

    Is Ning Ning the royal blood among the mermaids?

    Li Jingfeng felt that it was necessary to check.

    At this time, Qi Jin's voice came from behind them: "Your Highness Ning Ning, why, you can conjure up your legs, but I can't?"

    He looked at his legs, as if he was genuinely distressed.

    Shen Ning paused, and said: "I don't know...but I will try to find out the reason, don't worry."

    Qijin nodded, his eyes immediately filled with hope: "Well, good!"

    Li Jingfeng Turning around and leaving with Shen Ning, they boarded the spaceship of the First Legion, and headed towards the Emperor Star with all their strength under the welcome eyes of everyone in Afrey.

    It was raining when we arrived at Emperor Star, Shen Ning was a little excited looking at the light rain outside the porthole.

    Mermaids always love the rain!

    Happy!

    The spaceship landed and hovered near the backyard of the Marshal's Mansion. Shen Ning and Li Jingfeng walked down and walked through the courtyard of the Marshal's Mansion arm in arm

    . , The slightest raindrops brushed against his palm, big and small, jumping, and scrambling to splash from his palm to the ground.

    Shen Ning couldn't wait to enter the door with Li Jingfeng. They hadn't come back for a long time, but everything around them was so familiar, and the servants of the Marshal's Mansion were taking good care of it.

    Hearing the sound of the two coming back, everyone came to welcome them enthusiastically. Li Jingfeng waved the crowd to disperse. The two came to the bedroom. The bedroom was quiet, and everything was the same as before they left.

    Li Jingfeng said: "I'll take a bath first."

    "Okay!!" Shen Ning nodded, just as he was tired and wanted to rest for a while, hehe, his big water tank is really good for swimming, I haven't swam in a long time Such a big tank.

    The water quality is still so good, it is completely made according to the suitable temperature and elements of the little mermaid.

    like! !

    However, Shen Ning always felt a little strange.

    Hmm... what is it?

    He glanced at his favorite big shell bed, and saw that there was a piece of his own clothes thrown on the big shell bed, which was the white shirt he often wore.

    Shen Ning wanted to take the shirt over and put it aside for the robot to clean, but he didn't expect that as soon as his hand touched the corner of the shirt, he felt something soft and round under his palm.

    Seems pretty moist.

    ah!

    What is it!